Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

BOM lost its credibility when it abandoned us. lol

I used it mostly for international detail (less and less provided, some possibilities stoped in May seemingly for good) and the comparisons.

But what they chose to compare nowadays is seldom what I'd like to compare, and so on. To me it looks like an extreme down-grade in comparison to the pre-amazon time

• Like 1

I used it mostly for international detail (less and less provided, some possibilities stoped in May seemingly for good) and the comparisons.

But what they chose to compare nowadays is seldom what I'd like to compare, and so on. To me it looks like an extreme down-grade in comparison to the pre-amazon time

The most important is its international section since boxoffice.com still doesn't have its own. The terrible thing is, BOM has stopped caring about it. Their China section is a wasteland. lol

• Like 1

Josh Trank should have walked out they moment they cut his three action scenes.

True. He wanted to extract some traction out of being an F4 director for sure and put up with a lot, till the reviews came out. He seems to have carried on being interfered with constantly to stay attached to the film, and acted out passive aggressively when frustrated.