Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

Then you'd think Fox would really want to re-release them and cash in on the sequel trilogy hype as much as they can.

They are being re-released on Bluray this Christmas in steelbook editions. 

limited-edition-steelbooks-star-wars-sag

• Like 2

Lol, are they trying to tell us something by featuring all villains on the covers (excluding Yoda)?

I have no idea, but the steelbooks are pretty cool. I would get them if I had the cash but besides that I actually already own those movies on Bluray since the release the set box with all of them.

star-wars-bluray-complete-saga.jpg

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

Maul's whole look was so damn flawless. Criminal how poorly utilized he was. So much potential there. TPM actually had a lot of potential in general when you think about it. Unlike AotC which never had much of anything going for it.

Yeah, Attack of the Clones is the worst.

I hate on TPM more probably because I think there was potential for a great movie. Opposed to Clones where it's like mediocre was the best we were ever gonna get there.

Midi-chlorians and Jar Jar Binks.

Time to start saving up again.

Grievous on the Sith cover sticks out like a sore thumb though. The rest are very aesthetically pleasing as well as significant characters, and then you have one of the most insignificant and poorly designed characters getting his own cover.

At least they don't go for Dooku on the Clones cover. That would really suck.

Edited by MovieMan89

Maul's whole look was so damn flawless. Criminal how poorly utilized he was. So much potential there. TPM actually had a lot of potential in general when you think about it. Unlike AotC which never had much of anything going for it.

John Williams' Across the Stars theme, which is up there among his best I think.
  • Like 3

i know i'm late to the convo but mbj casting as the torch isnt a problem because he's black ,

i'm black and my one frivolous problem with him apart from little characterization is that i don't find him attractive in the least he looks like a regular random black dude (i don't know him from anywhere else and if i have seen him he didnt blip on my radar)

there are lots of black young'ish actors who are more sexy and good looking and oozing charms i don't discriminate in that area , if a guy is hot  sexy charming then he is hot etc no matter his skin color ! 

this guy just didnt do anything for me , but i won't blame only him , no one in that cast was sexy good looking , i know some people like that mara chick but i find her blah ...

Check out the Clone Wars animated series CGI version if you are a Maul fan. Maul makes a big come back in it, and is even more badass than in TPM.

Also thank Lucas, beause it was HIS idea to bring Maul back. ;)

You talking about Roger Corman's version??? It's around.. You just have to look.. Perhaps AMAZON??

Original Star Wars trilogy.

The Corman F4 has never been officially released, and likely never will be. A VHS copy of the completed film got leaked in the 90s, that's where all bootlegs of it come from.

Edited by TServo2049

Don't know what's more of a trainwreck this weekend, F4 or these boards.

Pretty sure, for as as much of a mess FF is, it doesn't come close to the crazyness and absurdity that is this board's daily weekend number threads.

• Like 4