Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

Sue going along for the ride with the boys to acquire their powers would've also helped..

Yeah. Her not being included and not bonding with the rest of them made no sense. It made it feel like Dr. Doom was more a part of the team than she was.

• Like 1

The difference is that the box office supported BKB's prediction.

The movie is a fucking disaster. Maybe if it wasn't it would have actually made money you know?

Sue going along for the ride with the boys to acquire their powers would've also helped..

Tbh I agree. BUT did we even knew this? It wasn't in any trailer that she wasn't going. We just found out on Friday when people saw the movie and spoilers flooded the Internet. 

So, uhh...which thread in this forum isn't infested with True Detective fascination gifs?  ;)

Tons of them. You just have to choose. 

Anyway, we have to stop with TD gifs for now here :lol: 

I wonder if the people who have a problem with the casting realize they are racists...

Been finishing The Martian all day. Everyone go binge read it before the movie.

inb4 BKB's "You fucking millenials want to make everything sound like it's racist.. get a fuckin' grip ya lousy kids......."

• Like 2

have you ever met someone who is adopted and grew up with a normal life? it happens all the time, join the 21st century dude and grow up.

Not sure  how you mean that (maybe a language thingie):

Do you mean it like a mixed color family via adoption can not grew up with a normal life in an absolute way?

If yes:

It 'may' happen 'all the time', but not always / standard.

One possibility does not exclude all the others.

And yes, I met adopted siblings with different skin colors.

I am óut of that generation, as it was 'hip' to adopt 'poor-countries'... babys:

No problem IMHO for adopting if it feels right, but please not for being 'hip', such kind of 'parents' too often act later not like real parents, maybe you met people out of such kind of distant surrounding?

Distant behaving 'parents' damage blood-children too.... (term?)

If you meant the opposite... you'll get the drift I guess