Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

Top 10 112.6m, vs 169.7m 2014 and 137.7m 2013.

Getting killed now.

Besides. Compton everything else could gross sub 40m. Hoping Uncle is good and breaks out though.

Lol at someone who said that Minions would be killed by FF, Shaun and Underdogs.

One won't make more than Minions did it 1.5 days, one's OW couldn't beat Minions 5th weekend and one has been delayed to DTV fate.

It's a pity that Shaun isn't doing better, but I just think it funny that someone, probably Mattrek, thought that they would spell the end of Minions. It did it itself of course, but can't claim credit for dumb reasoning.

I missed JW's ow so going back and looking at the weekend thread page by page...so unreal. Can imagine the wide eyed excitement :excited: of bof members.

It was exilerating, it seemed like every few hours Rth was posting a higher number than before. We honestly were in awe of its breakout.

• Like 1

For me the highlights of the Summer have been first watching JW spear that overrated, cynical crapfest known as the Avengers. Twice.  :)

Second watching the sequel to said crapfest make $170 million less in the US than the first one did. 

And Third is F4. If a movie is going to flop, go big. 

• Like 3