CJohn

Official Weekend Estimates: Straigth Outta Compton - 56.1M; The Man From UNCLE - 13.5M; MI5 - 17.3M; Fantastic Four - 8M

F4 will be remembered as the movie that killed Miles Teller's career.

I think F4 is the rare disappointment that does not hurt its leads. Also, the poor reviews focused on the story, dialogue, action and not on the cast. I think the consensus is that all of the leads are really talented - they're just in a bad film unfortunately. 

• Like 3

Yeah, doubt this hurts the actors. most of the business I've seen online there seems to be a lot of sympathy for the people stuck on screen in that damn thing. trank though...

Trank's career is over. 

Flop movies used to kill careers back when the studio system rule Hollywood. Now more movies are made outside of the studio system than inside it. Trank will be able to rebound if he wants it enough. The guy is barely 30 years old.

Edited by TLK

good god F4 keeps setting new standards of awful.  I think this film truly is a terrible first in so many ways.  It's almost a guarantee that the film will close under 50 million now.  This will be talked about for years to come.

• Like 2

good god F4 keeps setting new standards of awful.  I think this film truly is a terrible first in so many ways.  It's almost a guarantee that the film will close under 50 million now.  This will be talked about for years to come.

F4 makes Man of Steel seem watchable.

• Like 1

F4 makes Man of Steel seem watchable.

F4nt4stic4 is 4 times better than Man of Steel.

Lets not bring MoS to the discussion please. We all know how the thread will end if you guys do. The moderation thanks in advance. 

• Like 1