CJohn

Official Weekend Estimates: Straigth Outta Compton - 56.1M; The Man From UNCLE - 13.5M; MI5 - 17.3M; Fantastic Four - 8M

Hey it's some big purple alien in a comic book movie. How should I know they'd have two of me? :lol:

Ultron is not purple    :lol:    :mellow:

avengers__age_of_ultron___ultimate_ultro

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Boxoffice Poison and Show killer Kitsch gets an emoticon? :rofl:

There was some discussion amongst the admins and it was seen as a serious oversight that we didn't have an "I'm too sexually conflicted to enjoy this blowjob" emoticon. most forums have one.

• Like 7

There was some discussion amongst the admins and it was seen as a serious oversight that we didn't have an "I'm too sexually conflicted to enjoy this blowjob" emoticon. most forums have one.

...  :apocalypse:

• Like 2

Ant-man with another great hold. 170M should happen with a shot at 175M which is about a million away from CA1. Also at 171M it hits 3 multiplier.

Do you think there's any chance of a sequel? Reviews were decent and word of mouth is definitely good. Any chance for the audience to grow for another movie?