CJohn

Official Weekend Estimates: Straigth Outta Compton - 56.1M; The Man From UNCLE - 13.5M; MI5 - 17.3M; Fantastic Four - 8M

Don't. Everyone kept watching it hoping it would become a better show by the time the finale rolled around, turns out it may have been a worse decision for Taylor Kitsch's career compared even to the 1-2 punch of John Carter and Battleship. At least both those movies didn't end up being one giant joke on the audience. (ok, maybe Battleship)

You are forcing me to use it again...

:kitschjob:

Edited by CJohn

I missed episode 7 when it aired, and I understood the complete lack of interest the show has generated this season when I watched it a few days later and literally no one online was even talking about 

Kitsch's character being killed off or MacAdams and Farrell hooking up.

2 HUGE developments for the series (in theory) and both greeted with a shrug by audiences.

Agreed. :mellow:

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Hey, I'm not saying the show was good, but I found plenty of value out of watching it.

Now I've got "Blue balls in your heart" and "Apoplectic" in my daily vocabulary.

• Like 2

MrPink:

Inside Out A-

Interstellar B

It's practically an honorary Nolan film

:apocalypse:

B+* that is really an A- but Mr Pink doesn't have the guts to admit it.

EDIT: Mr Pink just brought it down to a B+. Interstellar is superior indeed.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

I just binge watched the first season of True Detective. Should I bother with the 2nd season?

Yeah but honestly you could easily skip the first 2 maybe even 3 episodes and still know what's going on and get to what actually worked this season. Workout having to sit through mindless monologues about ceiling stains.

Michael Jackson's story is so big I feel it would take a trilogy to fully cover everything. 1st film on his childhood, 2nd film on his rise to superstardom, 3rd film covering the first allegations, marriages, children, the trial and finally his death. Theres a great story in there for a film or mini-series but as the post before this said his family would just get in the way. Maybe in 50 years.

Given the nature of Jackson s legal issues, there will never be a Michael Jackson biopic, ever.

Way too creepy.