WrathOfHan

Weekend Ests. (p19): SOC 13.2M|War Room 11|MI 8.3|No Escape 8.29|Sinister 4.65 |UNCLE 4.41|JW 3.12|AM 3.03|Minions 2.9|WAYF 1.8

Hitman was pretty average, sorry CJohn

Does this means you don't want a sequel with

Albino Evil Spock and a CGI 47 clone?

I am confused.  Everyone should want that. Everyone.

speaking of action movies no one cares about. at random points in the last couple months the line "I believe, that like me, the people behind these robberies are extreme athletes" pops into my head and makes me laugh out loud all over again.

• Like 5

speaking of action movies no one cares about. at random points in the last couple months the line "I believe, that like me, the people behind these robberies are extreme athletes" pops into my head and makes me laugh out loud all over again.

POINT BREAK

Another stunning success in WB's line-up for 2015.

Saw Safety Not Guaranteed today on blu-ray. Really good mobie. It's Trevorrow's only good film.

I thought it was gonna be insufferable when I first saw it, because I for some reason have an antagonistic 'lame until proven cool' view aimed at sundance dramedies but it did charm me. Strong work. I can see why it got him the follow-up gig.

• Like 2

Eh I think CJohn liked it more than me. I wouldn't be up for anything more in the universe, it was utterly forgettable

The potential for ridiculousness in the sequel is incredible. I wish the sequel was the movie we got instead of the one we actually ended up getting.

btw speaking of sundance I saw the trailer for me and earl and the cancer girl or whatever at the cinema the other day cos it ain't out here yet and I turned to my friend and said "this looks like the sundance festival threw up on a john green book" and I didn't know it actually played sundance and we both LOLed when it showed in the trailer that it had won a bunch of awards there.

• Like 2