WrathOfHan

Weekend Ests. (p19): SOC 13.2M|War Room 11|MI 8.3|No Escape 8.29|Sinister 4.65 |UNCLE 4.41|JW 3.12|AM 3.03|Minions 2.9|WAYF 1.8

We Are Your Friends. His Power. Lmao. 2.6M is a lower than that crap movie Paranoia with Liam Hemsworth and also lower than Blackhat. 

Meanwhile No Escape is doing some really solid business. 

Not really. $8M is an average of less than $2,500 with a theater count over 3,300.

Not really. $8M is an average of less than $2,500 with a theater count over 3,300.

I was expecting 6M for the 5 day total before seeing the Weds number :lol: I take what I can get. 

Edited by CJohn

Fuck you Murica for not giving me the Hitman sequel the world deserves. I want

evil Spock with white hair, white eyes and gray veins, and a clone of 47 called 48 hunting 47, goddammit! Is this too much to ask for?!

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

evil Spock with white hair, white eyes and gray veins, and a clone of 47 called 48 hunting 47, goddammit! Is this too much to ask for?!

AND MORE EMINEM

The September 18 releases. The Perfect Guy or The Visit (lol) winning the weekend before will be by dumb luck on their part.

Perfect Guy should do an "amazing" 15M OW :lol: 

No

:P

I get to be an assassin? And look like Rupert Friend? 

Not a bad gig.

• Like 1