WrathOfHan

Weekend Ests. (p19): SOC 13.2M|War Room 11|MI 8.3|No Escape 8.29|Sinister 4.65 |UNCLE 4.41|JW 3.12|AM 3.03|Minions 2.9|WAYF 1.8

I have yet to see the trailer :lol: I assume it looks as bad and hilarious as No Good Deeds. 

Watch the trailer.

And it looks worse than No Good Deed. At least that had Stacker Pentacost.

• Like 1

I get to be an assassin? And look like Rupert Friend? 

Not a bad gig.

I think the

clone is CGI, it looks too perfect to be a real person. They didn't even bothered to have Rupert Friend film both scenes.

:rofl: 

• Like 1

Watch the trailer.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29916-1378403485-14

I'll be surprised if The Perfect Guy does anything more than like half of No Good Deed, to be honest.

I agree. No Good Deeds opened with 25M. See gif above to know why :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

The premise of The Perfect Guy (a woman caught between two men with one being an obvious psychopath) lacks the urgency compared to something like a stalker/home invasion that No Good Deed tapped into, and this movie's trio of fine actors on their own don't carry as much weight as the combined presence of Idris Elba and Taraji P. Henson (even pre-Cookie Lyon).

And yes, The Perfect Guy does look absolutely ridiculous. No Good Deed was beyond dumb too but at least Elba and Henson gave performances much better than the material deserved.

The Perfect Guy will do great here in Corpus.

Sigh...

How are things looking this weekend? I assume tons and tons of people showing up to see No Escape, WAYF, War Room, MI5 and SOC :lol: ?

Watch the trailer.

Elba's 2009 movie Obsessed (which starred Beyonce and Ali Larter as the Psycho lady) seems to be getting a remake in next year's Unforgettable with Rosario Dawson and Katherine Heigl as the psycho

Heigl stars as Tessa Connover, who is barely coping with the end of her marriage when her ex-husband, David (Stults), becomes happily engaged to Julia Banks (Dawson), not only bringing Julia into the home they once shared, but also into the life of their daughter, Lilly (Isabella Rice). Tessa’s jealousy soon takes a pathological turn until she will stop at nothing to turn Julia’s dream into her ultimate nightmare.

Elba's 2009 movie Obsessed (which starred Beyonce and Ali Larter as the Psycho lady) seems to be getting a remake in next year's Unforgettable with Rosario Dawson and Katherine Heigl as the psycho

I assume it will be released in September by Sony, lol?

I assume it will be released in September by Sony, lol?

Nope, Warner Bros.

Obsessed was soooo bad but that fight scene was EVERYTHING. The Rosario Dawson and Katherine Heigl (lol guess she's finally embracing her "unlikable bitch" reputation) movie will be lucky to come up with something as amazing as that.

• Like 1

Nope, Warner Bros.

Obsessed was soooo bad but that fight scene was EVERYTHING. The Rosario Dawson and Katherine Heigl (lol guess she's finally embracing her "unlikable bitch" reputation) movie will be lucky to come up with something as amazing as that.

I remember seeing that movie at home. It is ridiculously absurd :lol:

Katherine Heigl has no career after her most recent TV show bombed and her romantic comedies flop badly.

Edited by CJohn

I remember seeing that movie at home. It is ridiculously absurd :lol:

Katherine Heigl has no career after her most recent TV show bombed and her romantic comedies flop badly.

Her reputation for being an ungrateful diva along with terrible film choices have played a large part in that.

• Like 2

Her reputation for being an ungrateful diva along with terrible film choices have played a large part in that.

She sucks. But it might be fun to see her playing a psycopath.