WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg31): The Martian 37 | HT2 20.3 | Pan 15.5 | Intern 8.66 | Sicario 7.35 | The Walk 3.65 | Steve Jobs 521k

THE MARTIAN took in an estimated $37.0M this weekend. Domestic total stands at $108.71M. #TheMartian

That is huge. The correction course for Mr Scott is gonna be brutal. 

THE WALK took in an estimated $3.65M this weekend. Domestic total stands at $6.36M. #TheWalk

Lmao, another legendary flop.

I know this is totally against most critics and audience reviews, but I actually really enjoyed Pan. It was a visual spectacle and engrossing movie. I enjoyed it for what it was. Not a great movie, but a decent movie B/B-

And the 3D was one of the best I've ever seen.

Hotel Transylvania 2 is forgettable but entertaining. It's better than the first. 

Now why the fuck would I watch both HT movies (in theaters, no less)? For the same reason I went to Halloween Horror Nights yesterday -- I still haven't outgrown some of this shit. 

~

STEVE JOBS opened with an estimated $521,000 this weekend from 4 locations. #SteveJobs

That's a 130k PTA

Edited by Boogie Nights

THE VISIT: $22.2M Overseas Total / $83.2M Global Total #TheVisit

EVEREST: $120.8M Overseas Total / $159 Global Total #Everest

1 retweet2 favorites

MINIONS: $816.8M Overseas Total / $1.151B Global Total #Minions

JURASSIC WORLD: $1.014B Overseas Total / $1.665B Global Total #JurassicWorld

I see there are some Everest fans out there RTing and Faving. 

Edited by Boogie Nights

How many theaters does Steve Jobs expand to next week? $521,000 from 4 is amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets the top spot when it goes wide.

Everest OS total has saved it given its poor domestic performance, should end up breaking even or making a small profit. 

Edited by Jonwo