kayumanggi

mother! | 09.15.17 | Paramount | Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence | Razzie Awards frontrunner

According to this, mother! has been pushed back to Red Sparrow's old release date in November, in the UK.  https://twitter.com/JenLawFilms/status/862355261851414528

I think that is a really poor decision for a number of reasons one being that it is a horror movie previously scheduled to come out on Friday the 13th which seems like a very good day for a horror movie.  I am glad that at this point it only seems to be in the UK.

:badday:

Edited by trifle
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, london0815 said:

The original date in the UK wasn't on October 13th. They're just moving it up one week from the previously announced release date. 

Thanks. I actually had thought the change was for here as well when I first posted it, hence the strength of my reaction. I think it should come out in October here, and with any luck, at the Venice Film Festival, prior to that.

28 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

C_zGyLPUwAA4ugR.jpg

OMGZ !

Yeah, not sending my Mom that one....

Well, we knew it was going to be intense....

and it's good to finally get something!!

Edited by trifle

looking closely, there are Easter Eggs in that poster, but maybe people who haven't been following this closely wouldn't notice.

edit:

Twitter was way ahead of me.

2 minutes ago

Toutes ces choses/détails ça doit signifier quelque chose mais je ne sais pas quoi.. ?

C_zTB0pXUAAYTOQ.jpg
C_zTB22XcAAjPp4.jpg
C_zTCB2WsAIYRW9.jpg

Edited by trifle
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, ddddeeee said:

If Pfeiffer's role isn't large I'll cry.

It would be stupid to waste her, and in some old interview I remember Aronofsky saying how much he liked her, so I have to think it's an important role.  Although, with him, that doesn't necessarily mean all that much screen time, I guess.