Gopher

Yaaaay 2005!

Last update probably since I'm not going to shell out extra money just to see Drive a handful of days early

1. Margin Call

2. Moneyball

3. The Ides of March

4. 50/50

5. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy

6. The Descendants

7. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

8. Beginners

9. War Horse

10. Warrior

11. Source Code

12. Win Win

13. Rango

14. Meek's Cutoff

15. Super 8

I still need to watch Hugo, The Artist and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. But I don't think I'll be able to do that soon, well...1. Melancholia2. Life in a Day3. Source Code4. A Separation5. Drive6. Beginners7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II8. The Skin I Live In9. 50/5010. The Adjustment Bureau11. Bridesmaids12. The Descendants13. Win Win14. Warrior15. X-Men First ClassBy the way, Gopher, I see that you were the only one to put Weekend in your list. I wanted to see this so much, but, since english isn't my native language, it's really difficult for me to watch british stuff without, at least, english subtitles. I tried to watch it and there was this part of the film in which both guys started to laugh about something and I realized I didn't know why, I couldn't undertand what they were saying and I was totally confused. So I gave up and decided to wait so I can watch it properly one day, too bad because I was enjoying the film while I was still understanding things.

1. The Artist2. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo3. Hugo4. Midnight in Paris5. Drive6. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy7. Warrior8. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close9. 50/5010. Win Win11. The Descendants12. Beginners13. The Help14. The Ides of March15. Deathly Hallows 2Ok, really my final list.

Okay, new game, we're playing this for 2010 films! And this might even work better, because everyone has seen what they wanted to from 2010.

Same rules, just post your top 15 of 2010 sometime this week. I'll start.

1. The Social Network

2. Inception

3. Toy Story 3

4. Black Swan

5. 127 Hours

6. Exit Through the Gift Shop

7. Blue Valentine

8. True Grit

9. The Fighter

10. How to Train Your Dragon

11. The Ghost Writer

12. Four Lions

13. Let Me In

14. Kick-Ass

15. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I

Films seen: 86

Edited by Gopher

Cool Gopher! Good idea.

[*]Black Swan (9.5)

[*]Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I (9.0)

[*]Let Me In (9.0)

[*]Shutter Island (9.0)

[*]Salt (8.5)

[*]Inception (8.5)

[*]The Kids Are All Right (8.5)

[*]The Town (8.5)

[*]The Ghost Writer (8.5)

[*]Inside Job (8.5)

[*]True Grit (8.5)

[*]Un prophète (8.0)

[*]Paranormal Activity 2 (8.0)

[*]The Fighter (8.0)

[*]127 Hours (8.0)

Films seen: ~60

Just missed:

16. Easy A (8.0)

17. How to Train Your Dragon (8.0)

18. Tangled (7.5)

19. Kick-Ass (7.5)

20. Blue Valentine (7.5)

1. The Ghost Writer2. A Prophet3. 127 Hours4. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World5. Four Lions6. The Social Network7. Restrepo8. Toy Story 39. Greenberg10. The Fighter11. Animal Kingdom12. Inception13. Exit Through the Gift Shop14. The King’s Speech15. Fair Game

1. TRON: Legacy2. The Social Network3. How To Train Your Dragon4. Tangled5. The King's Speech6. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo7. Toy Story 38. Inception9. Black Swan10. Saw 3D11. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I12. Four Lions13. Machete14. Get Him To The Greek15. Scott Pilgrim Vs The WorldHonorable mentions:Grown UpsThe Girl Who Played With Fire/Kicked the Hornet's NestKick AssThe CraziesShrek Forever AfterPiranha 3DPrince of Persia - The Sands of TimeAlice in WonderlandThe Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Edited by Schumacher FTW

1. 127 hours2. Exit Through The Gift Shop3. The Social Network4. Four Lions5. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World6. Shutter Island7. Toy Story 38. Rabbit Hole9. I Love You, Phillip Morris10. The Fighter11. Kick-Ass12. Due Date13. The Illusionist14. Black Swan15. Tangled

1. The Social Network2. Toy Story 33. Inception4. Let Me In5. True Grit6. Black Swan7. The King's Speech 8. Tangled9. Buried10. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World11. 127 Hours12. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 113. How to Train Your Dragon14. Easy A15. Kick-Ass