Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

3 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Lighten up a little bit.. You take things a little too seriously for your own good..

No, no. I need to think seriously hard before visiting a part of the world that is so backward, religious and bigoted. 

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

No, no. I need to think seriously hard before visiting a part of the world that is so backward, religious and bigoted. 

As long as your not gay, you should be fine.

• Community Manager
16 minutes ago, Rallax said:

Uhhhhh.  

What? It's illegal to be gay in the UAE. Heck, technically, the death penalty is on the table if you engage in gay acts!

I see Grace Randolph is now in a Twitter war with John Campea and one of the guys from Collider movie talk.

She has to stop. She's defending a movie like it's a masterpiece. Yeah, I really enjoyed Batman v Superman.... but I can also see why people hate the movie. The movie has a lot of editing problems and some of the story makes no sense.

It's making her look unprofessional..... and quite pathetic.

Edited by aliadiere29

20 minutes ago, aliadiere29 said:

I see Grace Randolph is now in a Twitter war with John Campea and one of the guys from Collider movie talk.

She has to stop. She's defending a movie like it's a masterpiece. Yeah, I really enjoyed Batman v Superman.... but I can also see why people hate the movie. The movie has a lot of editing problems and some of the story makes no sense.

why are you tempting me to go look...

3 hours ago, aliadiere29 said:

She posted a photo of Campea and his wife at the CW premiere and put $$$ signs next to it with a Hmmm emoji.  She's looking nuttier than a fruitcake especially since Campea is one of the few critics who actually really liked BvS and had been defending it all over. 

2 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

She posted a photo of Campea and his wife at the CW premiere and put $$$ signs next to it with a Hmmm emoji.  She's looking nuttier than a fruitcake especially since Campea is one of the few critics who actually really liked BvS and had been defending it all over. 

I watched his video about all that. Campea is obviously pissed that a photo of his wife was involved.

3 hours ago, HeyItsMoses said:

People were predicting huge numbers for BvS, but it turned out to be a piece of shit, and look where it's at now.

833 million and counting? Is that not a huge number?

Sure, it's not  the insanely huge numbers I was hoping for, but I would hardly call over 800 million globally a flop.

1 minute ago, Cochofles said:

Sure, it's not  the insanely huge numbers I was hoping for, but I would hardly call over 800 million globally a flop.

You think WB made BvS just to make their money back?!? They wanted $1.5 billion, they wanted Avengers money.

4 minutes ago, 75live said:

Bkb, you are definitely a bit more mellow then before, but stop with the you don't take things seriously, man lol

you always take everything seriously  unless it's when you purposely start the argument :P

That's his style:

OMGHOWDAREYOUSAYTHAT!!!IAMRIGHT,YOUSUCK AND THAAAAQAT IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!I AM FRICKKIBNG SERIOUS ABOUT THISAND YOU KNOW IT!!!"

Then, after he stirs the pot with his taking things way too seriously, he goes, "JEEZ...YOU TAKE THINGS WAY TOO SERIOUSLY! 

2 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

For what it was supposed to be, $850 million WW isn't that good.

1 minute ago, Deckard B26354 said:

You think WB made BvS just to make their money back?!? They wanted $1.5 billion, they wanted Avengers money.

Absolutely.

However, saying that 833 million is not a huge numbre is being objectively, factually wrong.

833 million may not be a billion, but any movie would kill to make 800 million worldwide. 

At least BvS proved (again) that these DC characters certainly have a large fanbase; I can only imagine how much the film would have made had it been critically loved.

38 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Absolutely.

However, saying that 833 million is not a huge numbre is being objectively, factually wrong.

833 million may not be a billion, but any movie would kill to make 800 million worldwide. 

At least BvS proved (again) that these DC characters certainly have a large fanbase; I can only imagine how much the film would have made had it been critically loved.

No, it's all relative based on production budget plus promotion. If your production budget plus advertising is $425 million as it was for BvS, than $833 million blows. You've got to be making $850 million just to make your money back.