Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

6 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

When it comes to these movies you're like some of those Trump voters in that LOL NOTHING MATTERS

popularity doesn't mean you're not shit

Dude, he is gonna get so pissed off that you compared him to a Trump supporter. He's a total Hillary loon

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ozymandias said:

When it comes to these movies you're like some of those Trump voters in that LOL NOTHING MATTERS

popularity doesn't mean you're not shit

When the people who think you are shit are just a little group of sad, pathetic losers, it kinda doesn't matter what they think.

• Like 1

I didn't insult anyone, I'm talking about any situation. If the people who think a movie is bad are just some few dudes living in their mom's basement, does it matter what they think? They can believe they're right and the rest of the World is wrong, but nobody cares.

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I didn't insult anyone, I'm talking about any situation. If the people who think a movie is bad are just some few dudes living in their mom's basement, does it matter what they think? They can believe they're right and the rest of the World is wrong, but nobody cares.

Why wouldn't it matter what they think? Is there something inherently bad in being a male who lives in their mom's basement especially in this economy?

24 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Why wouldn't it matter what they think? Is there something inherently bad in being a male who lives in their mom's basement especially in this economy?

It doesn't matter where they live, I'm talking about the numbers. You can find some nobody to say The Godfather is shit and that the rest of the World is wrong. Nobody will care.

53 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

When the people who think you are shit are just a little group of sad, pathetic losers, it kinda doesn't matter what they think.

39 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

This sounds like people that get thread banned for throwing temper tantrums and peddling conspiracy theories about critics that don't like their favorite spandex hero movies.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

55 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

When you say that the people who are part of a group are pathetic losers, you are insulting everyone who are part of that group. So yes, you did insult someone.

Probably millions of people, in fact, according to the definition of your group, which is "dudes living in their mom's basement"

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nutella of Arabia said:

There are people who very much do love the current DCEU, though. Why are their tastes invalid while yours (or mine) aren't? If you're frustrated by this current version, isn't it easier just to step away and find something else to enjoy until the inevitable reboot? Otherwise you're basically just wallowing in a bunch of stuff that constantly makes you angry.

They're not invalid, I just simply disagree with their tastes and the victories they're savoring from whatever success the DCEU is having. Also, I vent these things here ... on the internet. Not in the real world.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, DamienRoc said:

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed most of the Marvel films when I saw them. But they're still pretty bad as films. 

3 hours ago, RandomJC said:

Again, I'll disagree. I don't believe they are bad films.

yeah while there are only a handful that I would say are good to really good.  I really wouldn't say the rest were bad, except a couple maybe

Edited by 75live

The only Marvel films that I can watch again are IM1, all 3 CW, the first Avengers and GOTG, Ironically, those are the only ones I went out and bought too.  The rest I can do without, but only really both Thors, IM3 and TIH are "bad"

6 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

Honestly, I think Incredible Hulk isn't that bad, it gets a lot of flak but it's not really bad. And Thor 2 is...well, it's weak.

6 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

Honestly, I think Incredible Hulk isn't that bad, it gets a lot of flak but it's not really bad. And Thor 2 is...well, it's weak.

Would forgettable be a better word for it?

2 minutes ago, robertman2 said:

Would forgettable be a better word for it?

TIH is definitely forgettable, even Marvel knows that, but it isn't bad, just there. Thor 2 has great moments, that are either Frigga or Loki. I think it's weakest of the movies, but it has some decent highs that don't make me regret watching it at least.

12 hours ago, DamienRoc said:

HA!

For me, Thor was fantastic. And CAP1 did a lot of things great, even if it was the first film that showcased how badly Marvel would get with their third acts. So that's why I'd say nine. If I drop it down to seven, it mostly depends on how charitable I'm feeling towards IM3, which I like a lot, but, again, has that third act problem.

I suppose if I want to be uncharitable, I could say Marvel doesn't even have a mediocre movie streak, because the last three films are just... bad films.

What...:kitschjob:

10 hours ago, Daxtreme said:

When you say that the people who are part of a group are pathetic losers, you are insulting everyone who are part of that group. So yes, you did insult someone.

Probably millions of people, in fact, according to the definition of your group, which is "dudes living in their mom's basement"

You missed the point, that's not what I meant. But sorry anyway.