Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

5 hours ago, YourMother said:

Still The Last Jedi will have way better writing and character development. :redcapes:

That's a matter of opinion, so there's no point in arguing about. Will it be original and make its mark in cinema, though? I highly doubt that.

Just now, Napoleon said:

That's a matter of opinion, so there's no point in arguing about. Will it be original and make its mark in cinema, though? I highly doubt that.

Snyder made his mark? Not saying he's a bad director like Bay, but none of his movies aren't masterpieces.

2 hours ago, YourMother said:

Snyder made his mark? Not saying he's a bad director like Bay, but none of his movies aren't masterpieces.

I think Bay is a good director. I don't like the Transformers films at all, but The Rock is very good. Snyder is a horrible director. The only film of his that I liked was 300.

So, I rewatched BVS. I still don't like it, but it reminded me of why CW was better despite very similar story with a shitty villain. Execution and Writing.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

So, I rewatched BVS. I still don't like it, but it reminded me of why CW was better despite very similar story. Execution and Writing.

I saw it once in theaters and that was plenty enough for me. To say I disliked it is putting it mildly. I did like Affleck as Batman though; which is why I'm hoping we get at least one solo movie from him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, junkshop36 said:

I saw it once in theaters and that was plenty enough for me. To say I disliked it is putting it mildly. I did like Affleck as Batman though; which is why I'm hoping we get at least one solo movie from him. 

Affleck and Gadot saved the movie, surprisingly made me even more excited for JL.

46 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

I think we should exclude DC from any discussion in this thread until they ever find their footing, I feel sorry for them.   I mean shit, Thor 3 could make more money than Snyderleague and SW8 is gonna do 800m-950m.

Avatar 2 will make more than all. Should we start feeling sorry for Star Wars? :thinking:

Just now, cax16 said:

UC BvS > civil war 

I've said it before, love all the comic book movies but civil war has no replay value for me. 

Fair enough, we all have different opinions. 

Just now, YourMother said:

Fair enough, we all have different opinions. 

I know BvS wasn't a lot of people's cup of tea but I really wish they would of released the UC in theatres rather then the original cut. I know it wouldn't of changed everyone's mind but it makes the movie flow a lot better imo. 

6 minutes ago, cax16 said:

I know BvS wasn't a lot of people's cup of tea but I really wish they would of released the UC in theatres rather then the original cut. I know it wouldn't of changed everyone's mind but it makes the movie flow a lot better imo. 

It really does.

Shame about the plot being iffy though. A bit too many needless subplots

• Like 1

Domestically, no movie will top TFA in the next 10-20 years except maybe Episode 8 or 9, but their reception will be the key factor. Avatar 2,3,4,5,6, who gives shit will never even come close. WW is another conversation ofc.

• Like 1