Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Darren Aronofsky still Wants To Direct A Superman Movie

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/09/24/man-of-steel-2-director-darren-aronofsky-superman-movie/#1

It would be great if he could put his "Mother!" spin on Superman. By the way, given that both Zack Snyder and he like to use SYMBOLISM quite a lot...it will be interesting :redcapes:

I look forward to Darren's "Superman!". 

Disney give you a raise yet?

Aronofsky's superman will make Snyder's look like a bright little ball of sunshine. Imagine the amount symbolism that Aronofsky would want to portray in a Superman movie. It's like giving a kid an unlimited supply of candy.

He's not directing Superman. Why do so many people on the internet treat every director saying that they would be interested in directing a Superhero movie as if that director is confirming something? He's using Superman to pimp his film just like Vaughn was, nothing more.

I don't think Vaughn is directing a hypothetical Superman 2. I don't think it'll happen for a while, I can see Superman taking a Hulk/Black Widow like role for a while, having big appearances in other movies like Shazam and Flashpoint.

8 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I don't think Vaughn is directing a hypothetical Superman 2. I don't think it'll happen for a while, I can see Superman taking a Hulk/Black Widow like role for a while, having big appearances in other movies like Shazam and Flashpoint.

Cavill is not getting any younger and even though he is fit and healthy the MOS innocence, youthfulness and freshness is long gone:lq2VjIm.jpg

If we are not getting a Superman2 by say, 2021, I did rather the next director casts a different actor.  Sad cause Cavill has amazing potential. Hopefully we do see another Cavill solo Superman by then, else him being used wisely like Hulk is good enough.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Cavill is not getting any younger and even though he is fit and healthy the MOS innocence, youthfulness and freshness is long gone:lq2VjIm.jpg

If we are not getting a Superman2 by say, 2021, I did rather the next director casts a different actor.  Sad cause Cavill has amazing potential. Hopefully we do see another Cavill solo Superman by then, else him being used wisely like Hulk is good enough.

Sad, but I agree with this. I still have hopes that Justice League might turn that tide though. 

1 hour ago, a2knet said:

Clark is one of the superheroes who are more interesting as they grow older. It's the case for all of the Trinity.

Also, Superdad is a fun concept (when not handled by Singer) and I wonder if we will get the Jonathan Kent Superboy, who could be a breakout with the Damian Wayne Robin.

Super-Sons-2.jpg

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Clark is one of the superheroes who are more interesting as they grow older. It's the case for all of the Trinity.

Also, Superdad is a fun concept (when not handled by Singer) and I wonder if we will get the Jonathan Kent Superboy, who could be a breakout with the Damian Wayne Robin.

Super-Sons-2.jpg

This also could work.

I feel COMPLETELY STUPID AND A FREAKING IDIOT right now. But I am stoked with who is coming back to the Marvel Universe in Marvel Legacy.

I'm so fucking stoked that even after seeing the spoilers I've actually decided that I'm buying the comic because of the spoilers. It just feels right and the premise has me excited as fuck.

For those that want to know, since it is everywhere in the internet already:

Spoiler

wolverine-return-marvel-legacy-1022924.j

Marvel Comics has revealed to ComicBook.com that the original Wolverine is making a comeback in the pages of Marvel Legacy #1, and he's packing one of the most powerful items in the Marvel Universe, an Infinity Stone!

"Yes, Logan is back from the dead," Marvel editor-in-chief Axel Alonso tells ComicBook.com. "After three years of a Logan-free Marvel Universe, Logan is back, claws popped and ready for action. How he came back, why he came back, and just how he came into possession of that Infinity Stone are part of a fascinating story that's going to unveil soon, and in some unusual places."

Logan being in possession of that Infinity Stone seems likely ot bring him to the attention of the Guardians of the Galaxy, who are now on the hunt for all of the Infinity Stones.

I'm a complete idiot, but you got me, Marvel Comics. You got me good. :sadben: