Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

This should be a GREAT series: the Collider crew is making a series of their Top 50 superhero movies, and the first video isn't even that, but their honorable mentions. Excited for this series and I think it belongs here, so here it goes:

Edited by iJackSparrow

16 hours ago, AJG said:

Do better, people

LMAO. This is the same slob who is mad at BoxOfficeZ right now cause he has seen JL before him.

Jeebus Crust, those DCEU crybabies are a doozy. 

:hahaha:

I'd get it if whining like petty babies 24/7 on the internet could shed calories and get you ripped like Henry Cavill but I'm pretty sure that's not how fitness and musculation work in real life...

Edited by dashrendar44

Let's get this straight:

A DCEU fanboy, angry about the runtime of Justice League (which,unless he has actually seen the film is stupid to begin with) blames not Warners Brs but the guy just reporting the news?

Whatta Maroon to quote Bugs Bunny.

Edited by dudalb

26 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Let's get this straight:

A DCEU fanboy, angry about the runtime of Justice League (which,unless he has actually seen the film is stupid to begin with) blames not Warners Brs but the guy just reporting the news?

Was not making any sense at first to me either (so much that I took me a while to understand that the guy receiving insult was just a guy and not someone working on the movie).

My theory is, when those attack happened the writer believe that JL runtime was either unknown or higher than 120m, and thought he attacked someone that was reporting weak/unverified fact that was creating bad buzz around the movie.

41 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Let's get this straight:

It's not unlike He Who Won't Be Named* who threatened to rape people's families when they reported that Disney was planning to move FORCE AWAKENS to a December release date.

* he was a minor poster here, among other places.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

It's not unlike He Who Won't Be Named* who threatened to rape people's families when they reported that Disney was planning to move FORCE AWAKENS to a December release date.

* he was a minor poster here, among other places.

There are crazies and then there  are those that belongs in Arkham Asylum...

• Like 2

Just now, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Which DCEU films do you guys think will end being released in 2019 other than Shazam? 

I can't imagine Wonder Woman keeps that December 2019 date. Probably move to either February 2020 or June 2020.

I think Suicide Squad 2 is happening in 2019. 

And after today's revelations ,Warners/DC is very thankful that neither Bryan Singer of Kevin Spacey are associated with the DC universe .....so Maybe what  happned with Supeerman Returns was sort of a blessing in disguise....

• Like 1

https://filmschoolrejects.com/the-last-jedi-theaters-controversy/

DCEU fans, great news ! Justice League is probably gonna suffer less from The Last Jedi because the theater owners may now choose to play JL instead. Nevertheless, I cannot rule out them wanting to play Thor: Ragnarok!  Afterall...

5 hours ago, dudalb said:

And after today's revelations ,Warners/DC is very thankful that neither Bryan Singer of Kevin Spacey are associated with the DC universe .....so Maybe what  happned with Supeerman Returns was sort of a blessing in disguise....

Although I don't agree with you much on DC related issues ...but this hit it home right there.

7 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

https://filmschoolrejects.com/the-last-jedi-theaters-controversy/

DCEU fans, great news ! Justice League is probably gonna suffer less from The Last Jedi because the theater owners may now choose to play JL instead. Nevertheless, I cannot rule out them wanting to play Thor: Ragnarok!  Afterall...

JL would already made all the $$ it need after a month, so it's not going to affect much either way.

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

Wow! It's the highest grossing subsection of a subsection. Incredible.

Come back when you make 2.78 billion dollars.

I don't see Avatar2 make even half of that or even 1B, the 3D market is not what it use to be when AVATAR first came out.