Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

With summer weekdays BVS would probably have made it to 1 billion worldwide, too bad it had to be delayed from 2015 and had to settle to a horrible date. Anyway, still #1 DCEU movie in the world as it deserves. JL the lowest grossing as it also deserves. Nothing makes me happier than see it under MOS.

Even with summer weekdays, the competition was lighter in the spring 2016 (Jungle Book) than summer, it probably would’ve been more or less the same. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dmatrixfilm1715 said:

I hope outrage culture helps benefit Star Wars IX getting a jump over Marvel movies in movie consumer 2019 w/ overall exposure and BO subrecords.  Not sure what is coming out though...

Star Wars and the MCU are masters at subrecords.

Their ability to become the highest grossing film on a 3rd tuesday of the 4th month while a red moon shines above Wyoming is nothing short of incredible.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, dmatrixfilm1715 said:

I hope outrage culture helps benefit Star Wars IX getting a jump over Marvel movies in movie consumer 2019 w/ overall exposure and BO subrecords.  Not sure what is coming out though...

Yeah, meanwhile marvel is ahead because they focus in doing good movies rather than outrage culture.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LaughingEvans said:

Yeah, meanwhile marvel is ahead because they focus in doing good movies rather than outrage culture.

We have seen that in action with Guardian of the Galaxy 3 (Or Dr.Strange, etc... it is not like writers/producers do not have outrage culture in mind at Marvel).

Edited by Barnack
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/christopher-robin-refused-china-release-1131907

What's with China...

This is the only scary variable for Avatar 2, the Chinese Government.

That is because some have mocked Xi for looking like Pooh, this image in particular went viral:

TELEMMGLPICT000134955527_trans_NvBQzQNjv

But you're in luck, Xi doesn't look like a Navi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Why are we acting like Avatar is a big franchise now? Avatar franchise is irrelevant at this time since it’s been ten years since Crapatar came out 

tick tock KJ

that's another second closer to Avatar 2, hope you're ready

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/christopher-robin-refused-china-release-1131907

What's with China...

This is the only scary variable for Avatar 2, the Chinese Government.

Fortunately JC has a good relationship with China overall. It's all going to come down to their new dictator's whims. Maybe he'll be afraid of Avatar 2 (a foreign film) setting a new record. Hard to say.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pure Spirit said:

Fortunately JC has a good relationship with China overall.

Maybe I should make a Terminator 2Judgement day 3D remaster China release over 100m club.

Or a T2 to have some form of release in China one day club?

2 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Maybe I should make a Terminator 2Judgement day 3D remaster China release over 100m club.

Or a T2 to have some form of release in China one day club?

The release ended up being shown on a super small amount of screens but I made sure to catch it and damn it was worth it.

I think Tele made a worldwide thread for T2.

Before making that T2 China club you need to know it's release date (google doesn't seem to know) and how many screens it will be shown on there.

20 hours ago, Barnack said:

Considering the non presence of computer or any work related element, I would guess it is a decoration.

Yeah, it just a bit too voer the top to be a picture of his office.

2 hours ago, KJsooner said:

Why are we acting like Avatar is a big franchise now? Avatar franchise is irrelevant at this time since it’s been ten years since Crapatar came out 

Wow, somebody just threw a match into a tank of gasoline....