Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

5 hours ago, JB33 said:

I'll say this: whenever I pop by this thread or the Avatar 2 thread, I realize that Cameron fans are more obsessed with Endgame not breaking Avatar's record than other people are with breaking it.

MCU fans have a impaired short term memory. After the first numbers for ow were released the next 2-3 weeks the forums were flooded with "F*** Avatar, Fu*** Cameron, Avatar is going down bitches, Fu**** those blue people etc. 

But after they realized this wont happen they disappeared and now they have reached the phase were they are the vicitms. Just remember this. You reap what you sow. Deal with it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, dignam said:

MCU fans have a impaired short term memory. After the first numbers for ow were released the next 2-3 weeks the forums were flooded with "F*** Avatar, Fu*** Cameron, Avatar is going down bitches, Fu**** those blue people etc. 

But after they realized this wont happen they disappeared and now they have reached the phase were they are the vicitms. Just remember this. You reap what you sow. Deal with it.

Well said

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, dignam said:

And reap they will. If EG doesn't sprout soon they'll be suffering PTSD for years. 

• Like 1

One of the MCU producers says the name ...Xmen.... is outdated....Can't wait for the MCU Xmen re branding...going to be so much fun...:popcorn:

No wonder we won't see anything Xmen related for the next 5-6 years 

1 minute ago, Hades said:

One of the MCU producers says the name ...Xmen.... is outdated....Can't wait for the MCU Xmen re branding...going to be so much fun...:popcorn:

No wonder we won't see anything Xmen related for the next 5-6 years 

X-Gang. X-Persons. X-Force? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TMP said:

RIP

"The Geeks Worldwide" isn't a reliable site. They also said that an animated Batman movie will be happening and used fan-art (or concept art for something else) as their source.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1

Just now, lorddemaxus said:

"The Geeks Worldwide" isn't a reliable show. They also said that an animated Batman movie will be happening and used fan-art (or concept art for something else) as their source.

Well, hopefully. I don't know how execs could be happy with the direction of Titans, Batwoman or any of the other CW DC shows (Flash/Arrow/Supergirl) but then be unhappy with Swamp Thing - which at the very least has good acting unlike those other shows.

1 minute ago, WhiteWings said:

Wasn't there a good WOM about Swamp thing? That can't be right...

Batwoman has toxic WOM, so WB execs clearly don't care about reviews

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

Theres only one thing worse than superhero movies...

Superhero tv shows.

How do I measure the box office of a tv show just wondering?

Most of them are terrible (the CW stuff, Iron Fist, Inhumans) but there's a few bright spots. I liked the first season of legion, and 2 of the 3 Daredevil seasons were quite good fun. I dug Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing's pilot was pretty solid. HBO's Watchmen could be incredible.

36 minutes ago, TMP said:

Well, hopefully. I don't know how execs could be happy with the direction of Titans, Batwoman or any of the other CW DC shows (Flash/Arrow/Supergirl) but then be unhappy with Swamp Thing - which at the very least has good acting unlike those other shows.

The CW doesn't have the same budget or viewership requirement as shows on other networks or platforms. If the CW execs says they want more Arrow or Batwoman why would WB care about angry fanboys whining in the youtube comments?

• Sad 1