Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Ah yes. You are mature. Good for you.

At least, admit it, you get a rise whenever I pop up in a DCU thread and labeling people "viruses" (seriously, calm the fuck down) just because they have a different opinion than you on movies is low-brow.

Edited by MADash Rendar

At least, admit it, you get a rise whenever I pop up in a DCU thread and labeling people "viruses" (seriously, calm the fuck down) just because they have a different opinion than you on movies is low-brow.

I was very calm when I said viruses should not be allowed here. Maybe it was you who got offended. Why are you a virus? Yes, you had a different opinion and I called it crap. So what?

I was very calm when I said viruses should not be allowed here. Maybe it was you who got offended. Why are you a virus? Yes, you had a different opinion and I called it crap. So what?

And here we go again...Passive aggressiveness. Don't play this lame internet trickery with me dude. You know exactly what you did, who you were targeting on purpose right after my posts so stop your "Oh, you feel concerned?" condescending refrain. You do this all the time whenever you butthead with another poster who doesn't share the same opinion as you. You jump at anyone's throat criticizing MOS and DCU resorting to ad hominem comments. So I busted you out right in the feels on this.

Edited by MADash Rendar
  • Like 1

Measuring movies by quality is remarkebly inefficient as is their anything more biased than personal opinion. None of the marvel movies this year for all their quality can touch MOS domestic.

I know that the above was said over a year ago, but GOTG easily defeated MOS domestically. It's another sign of how little people believed in GOTG's domestic box office prospects.

As soon as DC/WB fires David Goyer and Hack Snyder. they will have a chance. until then Marvel may not be perfect, but they have a plan and know how to tell a coherent story. 

Edited by Kalo

Isn't Goyer already gone?

You may be right, he's not listed on JL. he still has writing credits on BvS though. I still don't feel comfortable with Snyder doing Justice Leauge though. I guess we'll see how much of MoS flaws he was responsible for after JL comes out. 

Yeah, I’m sitting here and I’m listening to you and I’m thinking, “Do I want to fire some shots at DC right now, at Zack Snyder?” I read some of those comments where he said something about Batman and Superman, I can’t remember where I read that, somewhere… Something about, “It’s not going to be your flavor-of-the-week Ant-Man.” And I was like, “Oh thanks, Zack. That’s great. Way to do something original.”"

"But I would say we’re still making something very original in our own way. I mean, the Russos are coming in and taking something people are used to and they’re shaping it up and changing it in a very different way. They’re not trying to mimic a better Christopher Nolan movie or something like that."

• Like 1