grim22

Ocean's Eight | June 8, 2018 | WB | Gary Ross directing, Bullock, Blanchett, Hathaway, Rihanna, Bonham Carter, Kaling, Paulson and Awkwafina. Social Media Embargo up

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

For real tho the main thing that gives be pause is Gary Ross cuz the cast is aces

Maybe Soderbergh ghost directed it.

You can't prove me wrong cause you can't see ghosts.

3 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Would've been pretty morbid if Carl Reiner was in this but not alive. I'm all for experimenting but not sure this would've worked. 

Yeah not sure I would’ve been down for that, sounds pretty blood-Carldling

Edited by That One Guy

Just now, YLF said:

Does anyone know why rihanna isnt promoting the movie w/ everyone? She hasn't even posted about it at all lol. She usually posts about the movies she's in.

It's never a good idea to go around advertising your involvement in a heist. Rihanna smart.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, YLF said:

Does anyone know why rihanna isnt promoting the movie w/ everyone? She hasn't even posted about it at all lol. She usually posts about the movies she's in.

I vaguely remember seeing some headline online recently about how she wasn't in the cast group text and thought that she'd been kicked out or something equally click baity sounding lol.