grim22

Ocean's Eight | June 8, 2018 | WB | Gary Ross directing, Bullock, Blanchett, Hathaway, Rihanna, Bonham Carter, Kaling, Paulson and Awkwafina. Social Media Embargo up

28 minutes ago, harrycaul said:

The thing this trailer sells me on is it's a female-oriented reboot that men will have no problem enjoying. So it should have wide appeal.

Certainly has the potential, but would need to deliver big time.

I was not able to find any breakdown but the previous one I would imagine played quite well with all demo, when you have Pitt, Clooney and Julia Roberts female probably did show up quite enough.

On 5/28/2018 at 11:28 PM, LonePirate said:

Was that a southern drawl coming out of Blanchett's mouth? Is there anything she cannot do?

Half of her family speaks with it (her father was a Texan). 

Edited by Valonqar

On 28/05/2018 at 8:28 PM, LonePirate said:

Was that a southern drawl coming out of Blanchett's mouth? Is there anything she cannot do?

Get someone pregnant? :qotd:

On 5/28/2018 at 11:28 PM, LonePirate said:

Play villains in superhero films, villains in action thrillers based on fairytales, or villains in Indiana Jones sequels. But aside from that, she rocks.

2 hours ago, StevenG said:

Play villains in superhero films, villains in action thrillers based on fairytales, or villains in Indiana Jones sequels. But aside from that, she rocks.

I thought she was a lot of fun as Hel in "Thor:Raganarok".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

She owns in Hanna too. What is this craziness.

Haha, thats funny, i just watched Hanna yesterday :lol: and liked it quite a bit better than the first time. Blanchett, Bana and Ronan are all excellent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Haha, thats funny, i just watched Hanna yesterday :lol: and liked it quite a bit better than the first time. Blanchett, Bana and Ronan are all excellent.

Joe Wright really has no idea how he could serve humanity best. Shoulda been making eccentric mid-budget action movies all this time. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, StevenG said:

4 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Blanchett should stick to theater IMO, that s where her brand of ack-ting probably works better.

Look at this. Look at this and imagine having this kind of hate and delusion in you heart.

• Like 6

Cate Blanchett is like a virtuoso mostly incapable of producing any emotion.

The notes are played absolutely perfectly but the humanity and the emotion aren't there, most of the time.

Shes  like the anti Juliane Moore.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1