WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg49): Mockingjay 101M | Spectre 14.6M | Night Before 10.1M | SITE 6.63M

2 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Even lower than estimate said.  Under 100m OW could happen.

TF4 had a 42M OD in the Summer and it still did 100M OW. 100M OW will happen for MJ2. 105M probably as well. Still a gigantic disappointment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 75live said:

Football talk is more important and exciting anyway ;) 

Well it's a little less exciting when Peyton can't blow a 24 point lead to Tom Brady.

But I still dream of that legendary night. Made the Catching Fire thread completely worth it. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Lionsgate is far from done, guys. Don't be silly. :lol:

They can't survive on monster flops every month with no big 300M to balance that. They are fucked on the long run. I give them 10 years. Their marketing department is absolute garbage. 

When they have a 140M tentpole set and ready to go and the best they can come up with for the poster campaign is this:

11261418_409704942557928_908821698346317

You know they are fucked. And I won't even talk about releasing Allegiant one week before BvS. They are not even releasing it in 3D like Insurgent. 

I can't wait to see how they are gonna fuck up Now You See Me 2. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CJohn said:

TF4 had a 42M OD in the Summer and it still did 100M OW. 100M OW will happen for MJ2. 105M probably as well. Still a gigantic disappointment. 

Well..HP5, HP6 & Twilight: Eclipse opened at $44M, $58M & $68M, respectively...on OD....but didn't get to over $100M OW.

Granted, HP5 & HP6 didn't open on a Friday...and Eclipse opened at the last day of June 2010.

1 minute ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Well..HP5, HP6 & Twilight: Eclipse opened at $44M, $58M & $68M, respectively...on OD....but didn't get to over $100M OW.

Those movies opened on a Wednesday so I am not sure what you are trying to say here.

3 minutes ago, misafeco said:

16M previews, 30M Friday, 32.1M Saturday, 20.3M Sunday.

98.4M OW.

:mellow:

100M will happen. Even if barely.