grim22

BOF's Top 25 movies of 2015. Full list on Page 13. The forum is shiny and chrome.

20 hours ago, Kalo said:

I would say yes. they are still movies. good luck on one making the list though.

Going Clear is going (no pun intended) to make my list. It might even be on my top 5.

Truly terrific doc.

Edited by Goffe

23 hours ago, Goffe said:

Going Clear is going (no pun intended) to make my list. It might even be on my top 5.

Truly terrific doc.

There are actually several documentaries that interested me this year, but I haven't taken the time to watch them yet.  

act of killing was ok. I only ever saw the extended cut which i felt was repetitive and went on too many detours on political history when it should have just kept it personal. I'm sure I would've been just as enamored as everyone else if I saw the shorter version. gotta admit it's kinda putting me off from look of silence though.

20 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

act of killing was ok. I only ever saw the extended cut which i felt was repetitive and went on too many detours on political history when it should have just kept it personal. I'm sure I would've been just as enamored as everyone else if I saw the shorter version. gotta admit it's kinda putting me off from look of silence though.

Look of Silence is much more personal and its 100 minutes pass by very quickly.

Movies I still need to see that havent come out yet: - Revenant

- Point Break

- Joy

- Concussion

- Daddy's Home

- Anomalisa (hopefully but I doubt I'll see it. also I don't really care about Hateful 8)

Movies I missed:

- Steve Jobs

- McFarland

- Danish Girl

- Room

- Spotlight

- Brooklyn (which I'll hopefully see January 11)

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to see Room, Spotlight or Brooklyn before sending in my list. unless they are out on video before then.

But as long as I see Revenant and Hateful Eight, I don't really think there is much I could see (aside from what is listed above) that will change the top of my list that much. 

On 24/12/2015, 20:11:47, Kalo said:

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to see Room, Spotlight or Brooklyn before sending in my list. unless they are out on video before then.

But as long as I see Revenant and Hateful Eight, I don't really think there is much I could see (aside from what is listed above) that will change the top of my list that much. 

Don't want to encourage piracy but all three of those have been leaked online...