WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg8): Mockingjay 18.6M | Krampus 16M | Creed 15.54M | TGD 15.51M

1 minute ago, Harley said:

I want to see Krampus so bad. 

LOL at VF still being in so many theaters. $79 average. What are they thinking?

It's been dropped to one show a day (all at 10-10:30 at night) at every single theater around me. Won't surprise me if it's pulled from theaters completely next weekend.

Seeing Krampus in an hour and a half, pretty excited and I reallllyyyy hope it's good!

The girls I'm going with keep saying "we can't get it were not old enough it's a horror movie" I'm like "guys you're 16 it's PG-13 not R"

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Seeing Krampus in an hour and a half, pretty excited and I reallllyyyy hope it's good!

The girls I'm going with keep saying "we can't get it were not old enough it's a horror movie" I'm like "guys you're 16 it's PG-13 not R"

"Girls"?

DAJK getting ready to go see Krampus.

• Like 16

For this type of weekend not too bad. MJ2 took a hit but that's expected, Creed still making decent money for the Rocky franchise and have been good for WB, Sylvester Stallone, and Michael B. Jordan all three who are coming off a couple of flops lately.

19 minutes ago, DAJK said:

The first half of Krampus is pretty good, but the second half didn't know where to draw the line between scary and fun to campy and cheesy.

Thank you! This was my real problem with the movie. First half was great, second half lost its way, though the Krampus' full reveal was pretty amazing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blankments said:

Wish Creed held a bit better but good anyway

Sub-50% would be better than Blind Side over the same frame.

Should hold well even against SW7 due to WOM and its Oscar buzz. 

$13 million ($83 million)

$8 million ($95 million)

$10.5 million ($114 million)

$9 million ($133 million)

$5 million ($141 million)

$4 million/$5 million ($148 million)

$2.5 million ($151 million)

$2 million ($154 million)

$1.25 million ($156 million)

$1 million ($157 million)

$160-162 million DOM

Of course, I'm also predicting a tiny drop next week, a sub-50% drop against SW7 and a solid increase over Christmas :lol: but if Jordan and Stallone get some Oscar buzz, I could see it legging its way to $140-160 million DOM. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DAJK said:

Teenagers really say that?  When I was in high school me and my friends got into R movies all time.  Half the time we didn't even have to be sneaky about it.

19 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Teenagers really say that?  When I was in high school me and my friends got into R movies all time.  Half the time we didn't even have to be sneaky about it.

Not generally, but since I started working there my friends have started to respect the rules more because they understand the type of trouble the theatre could get in.

6 minutes ago, Michael Gary Scott said:

You posted a force awakens gif lol

What is the problem? He hasn't seen the new trailer yet? It never passed in front of any movie Blanks saw in the past month?