#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

33 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

It's harder to impersonate someone now. Basically, you'd both need to be in the same paid tier to pull it off. Rth has a free account... so even if someone purchased a higher tier account and changed their name to Rth_ (or something), the different color in the name would tip us off.

Maybe should stop on free account creations over weekend...don't want a lot little Rth's running around :D

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Rth said:

Maybe should stop on free account creations over weekend...don't want a lot little Rth's running around :D

Hey RTH if possibile can you pretty please gave a canada numbers at the end of the weekend.

Meaning if the record went down...

Just now, Jayhawk the Hutt said:

I could hear them testing the sound outside the theater. Holy fuck, it shakes the whole area outside. Haven't seen a movie here in years.

I saw Interstellar there, it's pretty cray. I think I like Lincoln Square in NYC more, but damn, you get to hang out in a museum before the movie, lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

3:23 pm Pacific Standard Time.

THE FORCE AWAKENS has officially passed DARK KNIGHT RISES in Thursday night sellouts.

:shades:

Previews/midnights > OD record? I am starting to believe that. 

• Like 2

• Community Manager

Wow. And the managers thought it would be a great idea to start training the new girl on shift tonight.

Only 3 concessionist a already. This will be fun.

There is no training like Star Wars. She'll be a Jedi knight before the night is over.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 3