#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

On 12/16/2015, 2:03:16, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:
1 hour ago, The Stingray said:

I predict Rth will post some crazy high number like 77m for the previews, 5min later we find out it's only Noctis goofing around and he'll end up 25 likes richer.

Disney and Lucasfilm slammed two screenings into our theater, chief. Eleven hundred men went into the show. Trailers went on for twelve minutes. Didn't see the first Jedi for about a half an hour. Light saber. Blue light saber. Noon the fifth day, Mr. DAJK, a Disney rep saw us, he came in and he saw us. And three hours later a big fat bus arrives and start to pick us up. So, eleven hundred men went in the theater, three hundred and sixteen men come out, the scalpers took the rest, December the 17, 2015.

Keep an eye on the likes and post count.  If the "like" count of the poster isn't 4 times higher than their post count-it's an imposter.

We don't need to be messed with this weekend. But you know someone will try.

• Like 5

The spoiler policy is pretty clear.  That includes posting false information.  Anyone who is stupid enough to do so this weekend will be banned, and receive a visit from me at their home the week of January the 18th.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darth Water Bottle said:

I've considered making a special group for Rth and making his name purple so people know it's really him. Like a verified account.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Doesn't sound like a bad idea, too bad God doesn't need special treatment. Just temp ban Noctis ;).

• Like 2

well i have my last exam tonight and when i get back reports of just how crazy theaters are tonight, and early numbers(?), will be abound. my final prediction for the weekend is 70/75/145/83/75/303

iVFJ2zOYmVbCh.gif

Edited by water
  • Like 4