#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

it's true. How many people still care about Jake Sully or Colonel Quaritch or want to read supplemental materials for Avatar? Not many. Also, it is interesting how Sam Worthington's career seemed to fall apart. A big difference between that movie's lead and Ttanic

That is because he is pretty wooden as an actor. 

1 minute ago, CJ Ren said:

Fuck it, I am just gonna play along.

Why the fuck did Whedon decided that was a good idea to spend half of a movie on scenes of superheroes saving random civilians?! 

Why didn't Superman just kill Zod in MOS after he gave him the 24 hour warning rather than turn himself in causing that huge Michael Bay conclusion with trillions in hypothetical damage?

I finished the Darth Maul fight (ended it where Qui Gon says to train Anakin)

A couple problems

I forgot, without editing them out, you're still forced to see some Jar Jar Binks and Young Anakin and that just kills the vibe it has going.

And, despite the clean choreography, I prefer the brute Jedi fighting of the originals to the ninja warrior fighting style it gets to.  It's a great fight though

B- to the Darth Maul fight scene because of Jar Jar and Young Anakin.  If I endured the whole movie, the movie would probably continue to get the D rating I always give it.

1 minute ago, GiantCALBears said:

Why didn't Superman just kill Zod in MOS after he gave him the 24 hour warning rather than turn himself in causing that huge Michael Bay conclusion with trillions in hypothetical damage?

Dude, I was just having some fun, I really don't wanna discuss any of this stuff :lol: 

I just want a Star Wars update!!! :sarah: