#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Walking out of my screening last night there was a women in a very well done Rey outfit.

What DeeCee doesn't realize is that was actually Daisy Ridley wearing her costume. :ph34r:

• Like 6

Going to guesstimate that AOU did 57 million Friday Business and I dont think SW7 will miss that based on presales for Friday.

My theater 1030am show for Tomorrow is 50% full, strong day + epic night = maybe maybe JW and TA level friday Day business.

However walks up may dissapoint so think high 50's seems safe for sure. 

26 minutes ago, Darth Water Bottle said:

What DeeCee doesn't realize is that was actually Daisy Ridley wearing her costume. :ph34r:

Her boyfriend seemed to be dressed as Obi-Wan.  I wasn't sure whether that was weird or not.

She also even had the staff

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Going to guesstimate that AOU did 57 million Friday Business and I dont think SW7 will miss that based on presales for Friday.

My theater 1030am show for Tomorrow is 50% full, strong day + epic night = maybe maybe JW and TA level friday Day business.

However walks up may dissapoint so think high 50's seems safe for sure. 

If TFA will do JW TA friday biz it wil obliterate the OW no unless crumbin saturday and sunday due to burning demand your though?

2 minutes ago, Bonenash said:

If TFA will do JW TA friday biz it wil obliterate the OW no unless crumbin saturday and sunday due to burning demand your though?

I do not see this crumbling Sat or Sunday even with a ridiculous Friday. 

SW7 worst for Sat and Sunday will likely be top 3 or 4 Sat and Sunday grosses all time....LOCKED. 

Thats 100 million from Friday+ Thursday you can add on for sures... 

TFA won't crumble over Saturday and Sunday due to burned out demand.

There are plenty of fans who will want a repeat viewing over the weekend, walk ups who were turned away Thursday/Friday, the typical curious film goers, and lastly pre-sale ticket holders.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bonenash said:

I can understand some of it if spoken slowly or written.

I can have the most basic of conversations, how are you, how old are you and etc. 

The problem is that they teach French at Grade 4 and a lot of people never use it in real life, so people forget .

Like i Can Speak English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi but that is because I speak  them all the time. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Guys this is it. I'm not seeing the movie until tomorrow morning but im standing in my kitchen, wearing my work clothes, about to leave to go work the opening night shift of Star Wars Episode 7... How crazy is that?

When I was 6 I had this dream of "Star Wars 7" Darth Vader was back and wore an R2-D2 headpiece on his helmet and when I asked why he said "it's nice to have a droid." That morning I asked my dad "are they making a Star Wars 7?"

And this is it. Not only is this movie finally here, but I get to be a part of the staff that hopefully make seeing the movie a better experience to all of you. May the Force be with you all!

• Like 3