#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

Just now, Darth AndyLL said:

I disagree.

I was talking about the main storyline every 2 years with the spin-offs every other year.

It would become a tradition.

That's still every year though, for 6 Christmases straight. IX would have a major burnout effect by then. 

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

That's still every year though, for 6 Christmases straight. IX would have a major burnout effect by then. 

We are going to have a Star Wars movie every year no matter what.

I'd love it to be every Christmas to keep it away from the other blockbusters

• Like 1

Just now, DarthWalker said:

I do NOT see why star wars can't have 1 movie a year when marvel can have 3 yet only star wars burn out is apparently "inevitable" I see this nonsense on every site I post on

If it makes you feel any better Marvel burnout is inevitable too

And Star Wars can have 1 movie a year, you'll just never see another Star Wars movie be the event this one is. Like, ever

• Like 2

Just now, Chewy said:

If it makes you feel any better Marvel burnout is inevitable too

And Star Wars can have 1 movie a year, you'll just never see another Star Wars movie be the event this one is. Like, ever

That would happen even if they kept the every 3 year release like with the OT and prequels, though. None of those sequels ever matched up to the first films.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JeepCSC said:

I'm not sure about other theatres, but when I worked one in high school, we basically stopped selling at the 85% full mark. For Phantom, I think we were allowed to go to 90%. But sold out never meant 100% for us.

It's the same where I work. We sold out TFA's 7:15 show, but we stop when there's still 10-15 seats available.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Orestes said:

That would happen even if they kept the every 3 year release like with the OT and prequels, though. None of those sequels ever matched up to the first films.

Yes but it will be more pronounced under these circumstances. And there won't be an eventual Episode 10 that's an enourmous hit, it's going to come out in like 7 years and do run-of-the-mill blockbuster numbers

3 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

Title is so disrespectful.:lol: TDK has no place at this table.

True, use a Star Wars quote!

How about "I find your this forums lack of faith disturbing." - Darth Vader

Edited by eXtacy
  • Like 3