#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

4 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

No one should be guilt tripping people over donations to be honest, no one knows peoples circumstances.

No quilt tripping.  We know not everyone can or wants to donate.

But we're not going to miss to opportunity to promote the forums in the biggest thread of the year.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

Well it kind of is to this extent.

Batman vs. Superman is popular but I don't expect it's going to open more than 50m higher than MOS.

I don't think that BvS will be able to make more than TDKR, and people should temper their expectations with that one. For BvS to be popular, Warner needs to EARN it. Having Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman in the same movie won't quite cut it. If this movie is great, THEN they can expect bigger incomes. 

1. i cant believe were still pretending pirated leaks make any SIZEABLE (note the caps) dent in BO especially when it comes to highly anticipated blockbusters like this and i thought i was getting sick of blind faith in rotten tomatoes (though this film's score is still kind of epic in a way)

2. i just went to a certain domain where such things are normally found and from my unbiased research its not even in ENGLISH

EVEN THE CRAWL HAS BEEN TRANSLATED AND I DONT MEAN A SUBTITLE THE LETTERS ACTUALLY GO UP IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE ITS KINDA SURREAL

so even is point 1 was not true my calculations this leak will do approximately JACK SHIT