#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

43 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

It always hurts and you know it. Usually the Hobbit movies only dropped online after the New Year. This was too soon for Star Wars. As soon as word gets on the street, the movie is fucked.

Your back and forths are tiring. The leak of Star Wars is a cam recording that people won't sit through 

The Revenant, Hateful Eight and Joy will all suffer because their audiences keep up with leaks and they are HD screeners. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Didn't you say you bought $100 of Star Wars comics yesterday?

Yes. And went literally bankrupt with "entertainment money". Saving money for buying a new house and I don't even like to think how much money I've spent this month. Here's how I try to go "safe" with my money: I don't have a credit card, at least not a regular one, I have one of those pre-paid credit cards so I put money there and spend it, so I can have a better control of how much I'm spending. It turns out that I went fucking nuts with it. So yeah, January I'll be able to get my shit together about that and get a gold account here. It's an one time donation, correct? 

Just now, TStechnij said:

Your back and forths are tiring. The leak of Star Wars is a cam recording that people won't sit through 

The Revenant, Hateful Eight and Joy will all suffer because their audiences keep up with leaks and they are HD screeners. 

He found out they were cam leaks not long after he posted it lol. I thought those screeners were 480p?

12 minutes ago, The Panda Menace said:

This is not the number you were looking for.

Me personally? I am looking for all numbers, ww

Lionsgate:
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2    $5,692,683    -50%    2,653    -998    $2,146    $254,481,457    
Sicario missing
The Last Witch Hunter missing

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS opened with a record breaking $247,966,675 this weekend.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

Yes. And went literally bankrupt with "entertainment money". Saving money for buying a new house and I don't even like to think how much money I've spent this month. Here's how I try to go "safe" with my money: I don't have a credit card, at least not a regular one, I have one of those pre-paid credit cards so I put money there and spend it, so I can have a better control of how much I'm spending. It turns out that I went fucking nuts with it. So yeah, January I'll be able to get my shit together about that and get a gold account here. It's an one time donation, correct? 

No, Gold Account is either $15 per month or $150 per year (which is $12.50 per month). Premium Account is $10 per month or $100 per year ($8.33 per month).

Just now, terrestrial said:

Me personally? I am looking for all numbers, ww

Lionsgate:
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2    $5,692,683    -50%    2,653    -998    $2,146    $254,481,457    
Sicario missing
The Last Witch Hunter missing

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS opened with a record breaking $247,966,675 this weekend.

FINALLY