kayumanggi

ZOOTOPIA | 682.5 M overseas ● 1023.8 M worldwide

5 hours ago, Quigley said:

I think less than $70M actually. You might be forgetting that its run in NA is not over yet.

I'm not forgetting that. It's just that all of the other remaining markets are small compared to North America.

Edited by cannastop

33 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Yeah, now that I look at it, it's not a certainty. But hey, it has a great shot!

Especially since it's getting glowing reviews according to (edit: Olive) :) its legs could be big. 

Edited by Arlo245

On 19/4/2016 at 10:01 AM, Quigley said:

Actual weekend gross is $12.3M - 44% drop not so bad.

Especially considering that China fell 70% from $6,5 to $1,9. This weekend there ir no more China so it will make $13 (a 32,5% excluding China + $6 from Japan). 

5 hours ago, cannastop said:

Yeah, now that I look at it, it's not a certainty. But hey, it has a great shot!

Especially due to the glowing reviews per Olive. I think the legs will be stellar! :) We should watch the legs more than the OW with this movie in Japan. $6 million may be enough to get this past $70 million is WOM does its job.