druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

It definitely is iconic to the franchise. There are numerous moments in the later films that obviously attempt to obtain the same feel and intensity.

It is iconic. Not just in the franchise. The MI4 scene will join it one day. 

6 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Mission Impossible 2 is the dumbest in the series but it's also the most fun.

MI2 is absurd. How this actually got made is beyond me. But I am glad it did :lol: 

1 minute ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

I'm so sorry. 

Oh Tele... Go play Battlefront :kitschjob:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CJ Ren said:

The scene where they still the NOC list is what I would call an iconic scene. 

You're throwing that word around so easily. Yeah, that scene's iconic...unlike any from JW. Tele and others were right the other day, they should've gone full retard cause raptors on bikes WOULD have been iconic. I tried rewatching JW today. Ugh, just no.

• Like 3

Just now, water said:

we have never ever seen weekdays like this before, if it IS lower than expected, though i HIIIGHLY doubt it will be below 50, it could just be because friday is performing like a weekday instead of part of the weekend

Ya, if told people sunday that it would do 45-50 on Cmas there would oh - sh!t meltdowns. Its simply a case of moving goal post.

Its started with, we must beat JW, Avatar in play.

Then it was JW locked, Avatar good shot.

Then it was Avatar locked, 850 mil in play 

Then it was 850 mil locked, 1 bil in play

People were ready to movie it to 1 bil locked if it did over 160mil this weekend.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

True, but had Concussion been in 2010, it could have at least done Seven Pounds numbers or even higher. Too late for that though.

Seven Pounds opened to approximately five million dollars on Friday and approximately fifteen million for the weekend. Those are about the same numbers that Concussion has in estimation. Plus, it costs $30,000,000 in relation to Seven Pounds' $55,000,000. Your post makes no sense. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theendsnotnearitshere said:

You're throwing that word around so easily. Yeah, that scene's iconic...unlike any from JW. Tele and others were right the other day, they should've gone full retard cause raptors on bikes WOULD have been iconic. I tried rewatching JW today. Ugh, just no.

I am not gonna go into this again :lol:

• Like 2

As long as it holds like Avatar every day until January 3rd, I will be content. 

Don't be weak like Padme and decide you can't be fucked waking up just because your boyfriend choked you, be strong like Rey. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PenguinHyphy said:

Seven Pounds opened to approximately five million dollars on Friday and approximately fifteen million for the weekend. Those are about the same numbers that Concussion has in estimation. Plus, it costs $30,000,000 in relation to Seven Pounds' $55,000,000. Your post makes no sense. 

Yeah, I realized that I after posted that. Still don't think Concussion will even get Seven Pounds numbers, especially since SP opened six days before Christmas.

I was just making a generalization really.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis

1 minute ago, Magic said:

As long as it holds like Avatar every day until January 3rd, I will be content. 

Don't be weak like Padme and decide you can't be fucked waking up just because your boyfriend choked you, be strong like Rey. 

WTF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

when i rewatched mi2 over the summer for the first time in over a decade I forgot that it's suuuuuuuuuuch a fucking boring movie with like 25 minutes tops of fun shit in it. most of it is NOTHING

:WHATanabe:

Jesus Tom Cruise will find you

• Like 1