druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

*yawn*

Boring numbers. Should have hit $65m. It's the same thing as TPM...the basement-dwelling virgins just keep watching this over and over again, and are one of the biggest reasons this movie is doing so well.

Boring run so far. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Do you mean me with 'Terre'? I am from Germany, just in case

TOP WEEKENDS: 2ND weekend

Rank Title (click to view) Studio Weeknd
Gross*
% of Total aters / Avg. Total Gross^ Date**
1 Jurassic World Uni. $106,588,440 16.3% 4,291 $24,840 $652,270,625 6/12/15
2   BV $103,052,274 16.5% 4,349 $23,696 $623,357,910  

Yeah, meant you. You didn't answer in a riddle, though. What are your feelings on the practice of dubbing movies in your homeland? I imagine Kylo would be great with a Bavarian accent.

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

*yawn*

Boring numbers. Should have hit $65m. It's the same thing as TPM...the basement-dwelling virgins just keep watching this over and over again, and are one of the biggest reasons this movie is doing so well.

Boring run so far. 

I can't tell if this is another of your jokes or if you're serious.......

18 minutes ago, #ED2-D2 said:

Alright guys, time to post the vid. Excuse my son, he had a little fever going on. Raise your volume if you can! Thanks again Tele!

Enjoy!

OMG THAT WWE RING!!!!! I WANT IT!!!!!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CJ Ren said:

I saw MM XXL a couple of days ago and I really don't get why you guys love it so much. It is basically a strip show in movie format. It has no story.

It's a movie that knows exactly what it wants to be and has great fun cheerfully exploiting that.

I mean, cmon. :rofl: 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Noctis said:

*yawn*

Boring run so far. 

If that were true, Harry Potter would be just as big as Star Wars... :ph34r:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Unless Ride Along 2 or 13 Hours opens 40+, I'd say at least 6. KFP3 probably knocks it off in its 7th weekend. 

One thing to remember about Avatar is that it had close calls weekends 2 and 5 with Sherlock and Book of Eli. I do not see anyone challenging TFA until Ride Along 2. If it gets by Ride Along it will go until Kung Fu Panda 3 (trailer was pretty funny, got alot of laughs from Star Wars audience, its going to do very well).  

4 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Tele's favorite movie is now enroute to me thanks to a holiday Best Buy gift card.

Of course by favorite, I may actually mean "favorite," and Tele knows what that would mean. He'll have to speculate in fear. :ph34r:

Jurassic World in da house.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

You know I like MI2 because it is ridiculous nonsense. I seriously fail to understand why anyone of you likes MM XXL so much.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.