druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

1 minute ago, GiantCALBears said:

Whoops boys thought I was in the CCT, oh well. A lot of us were watching that sludge of a game. Nice Dubs win now give me some $50m+ dessert RTH.

I want 60M. I've been extra good this year.

I finally saw Star Wars today and I'm glad I bought the tickets a month ago because it was sold out.

And there was this horrible child in the front row that kept making wookie noises the whole time! I was so mad :angry:

• Like 6

According to early returns, Force Awakens could earn $35 million-$40 million from 4,134 theaters on Friday, blasting past the $24.6 million opening of Sherlock Holmes on Dec. 25, 2009 to secure the biggest Christmas Day gross of all time. To boot, overall revenue is also expected to hit a record for Dec. 25, when moviegoing surges in the afternoon.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-star-wars-makes-851147?utm_source=twitter

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frozen said:

I finally saw Star Wars today and I'm glad I bought the tickets a month ago because it was sold out.

And there was this horrible child in the front row that kept making wookie noises the whole time! I was so mad :angry:

I'm sure Ethan was just excited to see the movie.

• Like 3