CJohn

ETHAN HUNT'S BEST OF 2015 TOP 10!!! | ALSO SPAGHETTI RIPS OFF TELE ON PG. 14 (CJohn's Final Top on Page 1, Ethan Hunt on Pg. 7)

45 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

The best thing about TM is Matt's ass 

Matt is so stinking hot in the Martian. and I didn't think he was that great before. 

Edited by Kalo
  • Like 1

Ethan I gotta say this list is surprisingly quite good.. a couple of your placements are very close to mine. unless of course PP2 is your number 1. than forget what I said.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Ethan I gotta say this list is surprisingly quite good.. a couple of your placements are very close to mine. unless of course PP2 is your number 1. than forget what I said.

Yeah... I've seen worst.  In fact if I do a list the forum will think it is worst.

• Like 1

Just now, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I'm gonna start a Top 10 movies of Michael Bay, not even CJohn will beat this 

Bay is Jesus. 

8 minutes ago, Darth AndyLL said:

Yeah... I've seen worst.  In fact if I do a list the forum will think it is worst.

:ohmygod: 

• Like 1

Number 2

2. Creed              

*note this is my favorite trailer of the year

I never saw Frutivale Station but with this film Ryan Coogler very quickly not only jumped on my radar, he jumped right smack dab in the middle of my radar. I'm not one to claim a director god tier after seeing just one movie but jesus this man obviously has some talent. This movie had me hooked like a fish from the opening scene to the last. Every single scene feels important every second feels like something of value is going down. Stallone gives his beat performance since original Rocky and Jordan is absolutely phenomenal (making up every bit for being in that F4 garbage) This movie in the end despite all the trouble and difficulty they have in the end they pull through and they pull through it together. Its heartbreaking at times it really is even subtle ways (There only being one turtle in the case kills me) but the conclusion on the Philadelphia steps is just as uplifting as any 

So #1 must be

1. Pitch Perfect 2              

What do you get when a bunch of nerdy boys go to see Jurassic World at the drive-in for Thursday night previews? I don't know about you but they get to stick around and watch an ironically vastly superior film. Seriously though I love a food movie to break my heart as much as anyone but sometime I like to have a little fun too. And this film isn't just a little fun, its fun on fucking steroids. Wow! This film is wonderful. I think the Riff-Off was (for me personally) the greatest moment in cinema all year... And the finale... Oh Jesus. I love almost everything here. I love all the old Bellas and of course the addition of Hailee Steinfeld. I love the the romance between Fat Amy and Bumper, I love the romance between the Emily and Benji, I love the banter between the commentators, the fucking Green Bay Packers singing for those for those 42 Gs at D&B's, I love the heavy handed message about moving on with life. I love it. The music the humor the everything this film made me feel euphoric when I first watched it... And when I watched in theatres the second time... And when I watced after I bought it on DVD... It is in fact  my favorite film of the year

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

IKR! He's in my top 3 of hottest guys in a movie of 2015, only behind Taron in Kingsman and Tommy in Mad Max 

wow, wow buddy I think you forgot someone  tumblr_nwi35rMQBy1qiq07qo2_540.gif 

two actually   tumblr_nq22t2T2Sp1qchoayo4_250.gif

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Number 2

Hidden Content

So #1 must be

Hidden Content

yup forget it. You really shouldn't have put those two in the same post. would have gotten more likes. (definitely one more from me)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Number 2

Hidden Content

So #1 must be

Hidden Content

:ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: Fucking Pitch Perfect 2 :lol:

• Like 6

well I saw the top  2 coming from a mile away and agree with one of them and it's not the #1 choice :P 

but good work on making a list :) 

Edited by 75live
  • Like 2