CJohn

ETHAN HUNT'S BEST OF 2015 TOP 10!!! | ALSO SPAGHETTI RIPS OFF TELE ON PG. 14 (CJohn's Final Top on Page 1, Ethan Hunt on Pg. 7)

Ocho! Ocho! Ocho!

8. Cinderella

Kenneth Branagh was literally the perfect choice to direct this. As a result we finally get a live action fairy tale film that actually feels like a fairy tale. From beginning to it is straight up fairy tale to the tenth degree. Is it super believable? No but is a world filled with heart and wonder and a protagonist that you want to see be happy more than anything. With Patrick Doyle's gorgeous score alongside the entire affair is a beautiful journey that is good for the heart and soul.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Numero nueve?

Hidden Content

I thought there was hope for you after number 10, and all that hope was crushed with this pick, young Padawan.

And even though I wasn't big on Cinderella, at least it's more inspired than Ultron

Edited by The Panda Menace
  • Like 1

Alright here's number seven

7. Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation

My namesake has arrived on the list! This film is another great addition to the Mission Impossible franchise though it may not measure up to the Brad Bird directed instalment it follows. Christopher McQ brings some interesting things to the franchise in its fifth film. First off we get Sean Harris as Lane, my favorite villain of the year. Second this film pulls off the feat of making you question Ethan Hunt, how could it do that? It allows the character to question himself the actions he is taking. I didn't really love the action sequences in this movie on my first viewing but they sat with me better on a second viewing, the opera sequence in particular. I'm also forever happy to see Renner and Peggy's continues roles in the franchise. Now Ferguson might not have been age good as Patton to me but she still adds to the film and the scene between her and Hunt in the train station/airport (not really sure which one it was) was the easily the best scene in the movie to me.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, The Panda Menace said:

I thought there was hope for you after number 10, and all that hope was crushed with this pick, young Padawan.

And even though I wasn't big on Cinderella, at least it's more inspired than Ultron

:ca:

8 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I was expecting it to be higher. 

I think I had Edge of Tomorrow in about the same spot last year and I honestly think the two or similar in quality

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

The best Mission Impossible movie

Its in a three way tie for second?

Number 6 anyone?

6. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl         

* I'd just like to note this as my second favorite trailer of the year

Welp... Film adaptations of YA novels about younglings dying from cancer... Yeah. On a less sarcastic note this movie is really good and surprisingly different from the book. Thomas Mann and RJ Cyler deserve a shout out because they are fucking great in this move and their chemistry is absolutely wonderful. This film is pretty fucking funny at times and pretty fucking heart breaking at others. Greg is a absolutely wonderful character and incredibly relatable. The last scene with Rachel IMO is just so bizarre and strange but equally heartbreaking. Bravo to Alfonso Gomez-Rejon

• Like 5