CJohn

ETHAN HUNT'S BEST OF 2015 TOP 10!!! | ALSO SPAGHETTI RIPS OFF TELE ON PG. 14 (CJohn's Final Top on Page 1, Ethan Hunt on Pg. 7)

Are you guys sick and tired of my spanish? Alright here's number four.

4. Mockingjay Part 2         

The final instalment of one ofy favorite franchises appearing on the list is kinda of a no dur as some have astutely pointed out. This is a film that like much of the series takes every opportunity it can to break your heart, and break your heart it does (well at least mine) The rebellion comes to an end but everything gets ripped away from my beloved protagonist Katniss. And I mean beloved, I truly believe that Katniss is one of the greatest protagonists to ever exsist in a major franchise and Absolutely have loved the experience of going on this journey with her. The scene between her and Buttercup at the end is absolutely destroying

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Wow, that's a surprise! I already watched it a lot of times at DVD and I cry almost everytime that I watch, such an amazing movie, I hope you won't start hating MJ2 after a second view :ph34r: 

I don't hate Inside Out :lol: i quite love it

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Are you guys sick and tired of my spanish? Alright here's number four.

Hidden Content

Since it is not first place all is good. :redcapes:  But this means somehow PP2 is over all of this :ohmygod: 

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Since it is not first place all is good. :redcapes:  But this means somehow PP2 is over all of this :ohmygod: 

Or did it miss my list??? Hmmmm.... You were wrong on Paper Towns

Edited by Ethan Hunt
  • Like 1

Obviously air feel that this entire list is filled with spectacular films... And oh wow did I have a hard time not putting Inside Out and Mockingjay in the top three but there's only three slots in the top 3. Once I had narrowed down to those three that reside in my top 3 I had a difficult time ordering them... Eventually I did it and felt happy with it. And then I asked myself If I still felt happy with it the next day... And I spent a lot of time thinking about it... And yes I was... And I repeated that once more this morning. 

Without further a do the first entry of the top 3...

3. The Martian         

Well... Space Matt Damon wanted to prove himself after getting stuck in second last year... He put up a valiant effort with the assistance of Ridley Scott. This a movie filled with an abundance of tension and it gets you in the edge of your seat right from the very beginning. The performance that Matt Damon gave is out of Earth's atmosphere (ha you get it because his character is on Mars) he manages to keep you laughing while also maintaining an attitude that keeps the severity of the situation in mind. Oh man is this film funny (one visual gag made me laugh so hard I spilled my drink.) Now I love the Earth stuff too and its truly inspiring to see all these people care about one person... Real or not it moved me. Oh yeah the ending is also the greatest action sequence of the entire year.

• Like 7

interesting list so far.  As of now, I only agree with 3 films even being on the list :P   I have a feeling there will be at least 4 that I agree with after the next two are revealed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Did you love the epilogue of MJ, Ethan? I don't get all the hate that it received, it made me cry like a baby, it's way better than the epilogue of DH2 

I definitely liked it. Was wonderful to see Katniss happy for a change

• Like 2