CJohn

ETHAN HUNT'S BEST OF 2015 TOP 10!!! | ALSO SPAGHETTI RIPS OFF TELE ON PG. 14 (CJohn's Final Top on Page 1, Ethan Hunt on Pg. 7)

Cinco!

5. Inside Out         

https://youtu.be/_MC3XuMvsDI

Some of you probably thought this would finish higher... Hell of you asked Ethan Hunt when he walked out of the theatre back in June he would have answered with certainty that would be in the top three... Yet here it is sitting at fifth. Alas I love Pixar and I love this film. I love all the creativity that went into it. I love the way it incorporated real science and most of all I loved Sadness. Sadness was such a ridiculously relatable character (I'm not sure what that says about me.) And yeah Bing Bong's sacrifice is the death of me. This movie has a massive heart and it shows.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

10. Star Wars

9. Avengers

8. Cinderella

7. Mission Impossible 

6. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

Top 5 inbound

I'm surprised that SW is in your list, I thought you would hate this for being a remake of the original movie 

avengers? Blergh, worst SH movie of last year 

cindy is average, I expected way more after the good reviews 

MI5 only at #7?! I guess you really hated it then, because you was stanning hard for it, it's a solid movie, not better than the amazing fourth movie, but way better than the first 3 movies, second best spy movie of last year, only behind Kingsman (don't kill me) 

never watched this one 

43 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Stop, STOP!!! :ohmygod:

I made a huge mistake on doing that to you guys, now it is being used against me :kitschjob: 

CJohn: You've turned it against me!

Ethan:

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I'm surprised that SW is in your list, I thought you would hate this for being a remake of the original movie 

avengers? Blergh, worst SH movie of last year 

cindy is average, I expected way more after the good reviews 

MI5 only at #7?! I guess you really hated it then, because you was stanning hard for it, it's a solid movie, not better than the amazing fourth movie, but way better than the first 3 movies, second best spy movie of last year, only behind Kingsman (don't kill me) 

never watched this one 

Hate MI5 :lol:

No I would use the word love to describe every film on this list

8 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

IO at #5 is a disappointment, it should have been at your Top 3, pure masterpiece, second best Pixar movie (behind Cars 2) 

I thought it would be in my top 3 but on a rewatch I realizes I didn't love it quite as much as I thought I did. Its just not as rewatchable for me as some of Pixar's greats like Nemo, Toy Story 2, and Monster's Inc. Its still great as hell and I absolutely adore Sadness but I don't feel like I could watch it every week anc cry.my eyes out every time like I do with those other Pixar movies mentioned.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I thought it would be in my top 3 but on a rewatch I realizes I didn't love it quite as much as I thought I did. Its just not as rewatchable for me as some of Pixar's greats like Nemo, Toy Story 2, and Monster's Inc. Its still great as hell and I absolutely adore Sadness but I don't feel like I could watch it every week anc cry.my eyes out every time like I do with those other Pixar movies mentioned.

Wow, that's a surprise! I already watched it a lot of times at DVD and I cry almost everytime that I watch, such an amazing movie, I hope you won't start hating MJ2 after a second view :ph34r: 

• Like 1