CJohn

ETHAN HUNT'S BEST OF 2015 TOP 10!!! | ALSO SPAGHETTI RIPS OFF TELE ON PG. 14 (CJohn's Final Top on Page 1, Ethan Hunt on Pg. 7)

On 12/31/2015 at 7:02 PM, Ethan Hunt said:

Really wanna see that one before I do my list, not sure of I'll he able to though

Hey Ethan and John.  This is a cool  thread.  I'll have to put in my Jurassic Park comeback experience later in these walls as well my friends.  Two thumbs up

• Like 1

Let's kick this thing off...

Spoiler

10. The Force Awakens

What is this ? Ethan put a Star Wars film in his top 10? Yes, yes I did. Last night I referred to expectations being the reason that this got in the 10 slot instead of Paper Towns, by that I meant that with Paper Towns it was a movie that I expected to love (and I ended up a bit disappointed when I merely really liked it) Star Wars on the other hand I didn't have my expectations set super high and was fully pleased by the movie experience. The visual aesthetic of the film is just incredible and I may or may not have a love affair with the new cast. This movie really steps above and beyond in the third act and Kylo Ren is my second favorite villain of the year.

Edited by Ethan Hunt
  • Like 10

Numero nueve?

9. Age of Ultron

This may be one of the more controversial inclusions on my list. Every one seemed to get some joy out of dog piling on this poor film over the summer, the movie is not without its flaws *cough *cough * emphasis on the lack of civilian casualties *cough* but you know what its a good time. I round this film to be vastly superior to the first one, with the crew having better chemistry, more of the humor working, and some actual stakes. Ultron himself is a large step up from the previous villain. (no he's not the villain I have ahead of Kylo Ren.) The conflict with on the Avengers actually felt like it mattered this time and most of the dramatic moments in the film really worked well (The Cap/Tony scene at the end especially) In the end this movie was one of the more fun experiences I had at the theatre this year.

• Like 3