CJohn

ETHAN HUNT'S BEST OF 2015 TOP 10!!! | ALSO SPAGHETTI RIPS OFF TELE ON PG. 14 (CJohn's Final Top on Page 1, Ethan Hunt on Pg. 7)

4 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I definitely liked it. Was wonderful to see Katniss happy for a change

What movie did she watch? It's completely bleak and she has a grizzled, uncomfortable but knowing look on her for the whole film. And yes, @Obi-Wan Telemachos she doesn't die.

1 hour ago, Jay Salahi said:

Ethan I thought you were a 16 year old boy what is this Pitch Perfect shit? Go home and watch some crazy body horror shit or RoboCop or something c'mon hahah 

Also @CJohn I love you, but 5 years from now I expect a huge TPM syndrome from you on Jurassic World. 

:kitschjob: Never gonna happen breh :lol:

• Like 3

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 4:11 AM, 4815162342 said:

The Raptorcycles. They inspired me.

*Colin Trevorrow appears from off-stage to whisper in my ear*

Oh wait, that was a photoshopped gif? Never mind, 3/10, would not watch again.

I bet had JW did poorly at the box office you guys would end up liking it more. I guess its cool around here to hate whats popular, sad.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ShouldIBeHere said:

That movie earned the dislike it is receiving from some. No hipsters needed.

It doesn't try to be any more than it was. Dinosaurs causing mayhem, it was dumb to expect anything more.

2 hours ago, Jessie said:

I bet had JW did poorly at the box office you guys would end up liking it more. I guess its cool around here to hate whats popular, sad.

I am consistently on record here as having liked JW. It was a joke post.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ShouldIBeHere said:

Okay...

At the end of the day if you were expecting some sort of masterpiece after the underwhelming trailers and dodgey story line leak then I have to question your intelligence