CJohn

ETHAN HUNT'S BEST OF 2015 TOP 10!!! | ALSO SPAGHETTI RIPS OFF TELE ON PG. 14 (CJohn's Final Top on Page 1, Ethan Hunt on Pg. 7)

AMAZING #1, Ethan! I never laughed so much at cinema as I did  while watching PP2, it was easily one of the best moments that I ever had at Cinema, the first movie is already a classic, but the second movie surpassed it, with better songs, better jokes, and of course, with the great addition of Hailee, one of the best comedies that I ever saw, and my second fave movie of last year

overall, a solid list, I just wanted to see MJ and IO higher 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

A bad #1 doesn't ruin the whole list does it? :(

Naw, I was just being harsh it is still a (mostly) really good list :) I actually liked PP2,  it was just so Vanilla  and and average in a lot of ways to me is all. it currently ranks like #28 out of #46 for 2015 for me.

Edited by Kalo
  • Like 1

Well There it is...

I had a great time at the theatres in 2015 and I had a great time sharing some of my favorites with you guys... Thanks for reading and I hope you're ready to it all over again in 2016

Oh yeah... And fuck that god awful Kingsman movie

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Well There it is...

I had a great time at the theatres in 2015 and I had a great time sharing some of my favorites with you guys... Thanks for reading and I hope you're ready to it all over again in 2016

What's your problem with that masterpiece ?

13 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Well There it is...

The hate is real with this one :lol:

So my full top ten is 

10.  Star Wars: The Force Awakens

9. Avengers: Age of Ultron

8. Cinderella

7. Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation

6. Means Earl and the Dying Girl

5. Inside Out

4. Mockingjay Part 2

3. The Martian

2. Creed