fmpro

Bet Thread. Please post all ongoing bets or completed bets in this thread.

I'll take the bet. What are the stakes?Also, fmpro can you change the link in your sig? Every time I try to find this topic I can't, and that still has the BOT url. Thanks

Bump for Townzy89

I'll take your side fmpro. I was confused at first what you wanted.

I NEED someone to take this bet...TASM under 225 mill is a steal IMO.. It will never happenIt has to fall 50-60% in admissions to do so little..

I will take the bet with MovieMan89.

Fuuuckkk yeah buddy...Lets show these non belivers a lesson or two this JuliI´ll update the first page and need both to confirm

I'll take the bet. What are the stakes?Also, fmpro can you change the link in your sig? Every time I try to find this topic I can't, and that still has the BOT url. Thanks

I am a bet Virgin so i will take your stakes.we can make it a 2 part bet, Domestic & WW???

I just had an idea.What if box office theory gave everyone 1,000 "credits" to bet each other. The only way you can increase your credits past 1,000 is through betting.Everyone who has less than 1,000 credits is awarded 100 credits a month until the max out with the basic 1,000 credits. Your credit total would be visible or not under your avatar (hide option).I think this beats changing screen-names or self-exile.

I just had an idea.What if box office theory gave everyone 1,000 "credits" to bet each other. The only way you can increase your credits past 1,000 is through betting.Everyone who has less than 1,000 credits is awarded 100 credits a month until the max out with the basic 1,000 credits.Your credit total would be visible or not under your avatar (hide option).I think this beats changing screen-names or self-exile.

This would be spectacularly awesome.

I just had an idea.What if box office theory gave everyone 1,000 "credits" to bet each other. The only way you can increase your credits past 1,000 is through betting.Everyone who has less than 1,000 credits is awarded 100 credits a month until the max out with the basic 1,000 credits.Your credit total would be visible or not under your avatar (hide option).I think this beats changing screen-names or self-exile.

Awesome idea but seems a little hard to be applicated.

Awesome idea but seems a little hard to be applicated.

Not really. To simplify it we could just use this thread.

For example, say the first bets were that you bet me Gi Joe 2 would make more than the original and you bet fmpro Prometheus would make over 250 m.

We would post this:

July

"Firedeep bets grey ghost 100 credits GI Joe makes more than the original (Now Grey Ghost has 1,000 credits with 900 credits available for betting)/(Firedeep has 1,000 credits with 900 credits available for betting)."

"Firedeep bets fmpro Prometheus makes 250 m (Now fmpro has 1,000 credits with 900 credits available for betting and Firedeep)/(Firedeep has 1,000 credits with 800 credits available for betting)

Then every monday you update the new credit status for all the bets settled in the last week. And every month you give 100 credits to people with less than 1,000 credits.

You can only bet in multiples of 50 (50, 100, 150, 200, etc).

Not really. To simplify it we could just use this thread.

For example, say the first bets were that you bet me Gi Joe 2 would make more than the original and you bet fmpro Prometheus would make over 250 m.

We would post this:

July

"Firedeep bets grey ghost 100 credits GI Joe makes more than the original (Now Grey Ghost has 1,000 credits with 900 credits available for betting)/(Firedeep has 1,000 credits with 900 credits available for betting)."

"Firedeep bets fmpro Prometheus makes 250 m (Now fmpro has 1,000 credits with 900 credits available for betting and Firedeep)/(Firedeep has 1,000 credits with 800 credits available for betting)

Then every monday you update the new credit status for all the bets settled in the last week. And every month you give 100 credits to people with less than 1,000 credits.

You can only bet in multiples of 50 (50, 100, 150, 200, etc).

Sounds should work. :)