#ED

Tuesday : TFA $7,967,428 #ED was Asleep at the Wheel(He's sicky-poo)

3 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Because it missed Avatar's mark today, I will go for the 7th time tomorrow and see it in IMAX.  I will pay the $18.00 for it.  At last we will reveal ourselves to Avatar.  At last we will have our revenge.

Sometimes I am not sure if you are joking or very high-spirited... (I really hope I found the correct term)

1 minute ago, terrestrial said:

Sometimes I am not sure if you are joking or very high-spirited... (I really hope I found the correct term)

I'm deadly serious.  I will go tomorrow to be part of history.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RogueLeader said:

Its kind of on life support though! :)

How is it in life support? It's 242M away and when you factor in, Avatar made nearly 400M from this point so it needs to hold at around 60% rest of the way and it hits 1B. So far so good after the holidays and if it hits 50M for weekend, 1B is very likely at that point.

• Like 7

I'm also going Wednesday with my sister to be part of history. It's a big deal and many of us fans will go. Not sure we will be able to prevent a Wednesday decline but we can try ;) Ha ha.

Tuesday at $8M is great though, nice to be ahead of Avatar again. Makes a $50M+ weekend more likely I would say.

9 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Because it missed Avatar's mark today, I will go for the 7th time tomorrow and see it in IMAX.  I will pay the $18.00 for it.  At last we will reveal ourselves to Avatar.  At last we will have our revenge.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Baumer said:

I'm deadly serious.  I will go tomorrow to be part of history.

But history was already made on Tuesday. We just won't get the numbers until Wednesday.   Nevermind, $8M will put it just under $760M, History will be made on Wednesday. :D

Edited by sfran43

23 minutes ago, #ED said:

So everything last year dropped 25% or more on the first Wednesday after the holidays while everything in 2009 dropped around 10%. Hmm.

Discount Tuesday in 2009 wasn't as popular as it is today, thereby there wasn't much of a Tuesday increase nor the resulting Wednesday drop.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Baumer said:

*Ahem*

I have waited a long time for this moment my little blue friends.  At last the Avatar are no more.

giphy.gif

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 8