CJohn

THE GOLDEN GLOBES 2016 | Discuss It Live Here!

6 minutes ago, DarthWalker said:

Cmon guys you don't actually think people have superhero fatigue do you? It's a conspiracy

We'll see what happens after this year. First off is Batman V Superman. Then Civil War. Then Apocalypse. Then Dr. Strange.

*Deadpool is going to attract a different audience too*

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

This year is going to be rough for the cbm fatigue arguments when Civil War and BvS both way underperform the outlandish expectations due to an overcrowded slate for the genre this year. 

Cant wait for all the crazy optimistic predictions to flop, you guys thought I was harsh about quality of SW (a series I very much enjoy most of the time)? You haven't seen anything yet.

2 minutes ago, DarthWalker said:

I think we should take a stand and pledge to only see cbms in the cinema til 2020

I pledge to watch them as long as they are fun but honestly I can see why certain people are getting tired of them. 

On the plus side, all those movies are on pretty much every big youtube film guys most anticipated list. 

Just now, somebody85 said:

I pledge to watch them as long as they are fun but honestly I can see why certain people are getting tired of them. 

On the plus side, all those movies are on pretty much every big youtube film guys most anticipated list. 

...and that says all you need to know about YouTube film guys. 

• Like 7