kayumanggi

Weekend Estimates | 21.0 M KFP III | 11.44 M HAIL, CAESAR! | 7.10 M THE REVENANT | 6.89 M SW: TFA | 6.09 M THE CHOICE | 5.20 M PAPAZ | 4.7 M THE FINEST HOURS

51 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

How many of his non-Hollywood movies have you seen? ;) 

Most of them :)

(And I have liked them all)

Edited by Total Treecall
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Total Treecall said:

Most of them :)

(And I have liked them all)

Keetje Teppel has one of my favorite scenes of all time, the scene that starts with her making shadow puppets in the haberdasher shop, because it shifts tone so quickly. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

81 was Chariots of Fire

02 was Chicago

04 was Million Dollar Baby

05 was Crash

06 was Departed

07 was No Country

08 was Slumdog

09 was Hurt Locker

10 was King's Speech

11 was The Artist

I don't blame Baumer for blocking these from his memory.

• Like 4

I think Crash was one of the worst movies ever made and one of the sloppiest and most poorly written too. It sucked on every level that a movie can suck and I even watched it a second time just last year. Yup, still sucked. Talk about a try hard movie my god! It just gave audiences no credit at all for figuring out anything. If you look up "ham fisted" in the dictionary you should see Crash's poster there.

• Like 1

Huge Saturday increases

KFP jumps more than 100%

Hail Caesar also a terrific jump

Star Wars jumps about 125% lol. Incredible. Even with a 60% decline today it will still have a sub 50% drop for the super bowl weekend.

• Like 8

Looking at the target demo, The Rev should fall harder on Sunday than others I think.

Wonder if SW can overtake it for the weekend. It's 0.24m behind after Fri and Sat.

If SW falls 60% on Sunday and Rev falls about 67% SW will go ahead.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Looking at the target demo, The Rev should fall harder on Sunday than others I think.

Wonder if SW can overtake it for the weekend. It's 0.24m behind after Fri and Sat.

If SW falls 60% on Sunday and Rev falls about 67% SW will go ahead.

I had this same thought. Star Wars has traditionally done better in matinees and people can still sneak a showing before the Big Game. Maybe that helps SW a bit against Revenant. Everyone including me is going to be way too drunk by the time that game is over to drive anywhere lol

• Like 3