WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

Just now, Jack Nevada said:

It's 5:25 AM, I'm still up, FUMING over this shit. 

AND THE NEW KANYE HASN'T DROPPED YET EITHER. FUCK. 

Today is not a good day to be Jack Nevada:lol: Next MMXXX is gonna be announced and Jon Favreau will be the director :lol: 

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Deadpool is gonna top every X-Men movie ever. I am dying here. 

I want to see the faces of FOX's executives right now. They were sitting on this goldmine for 10 years lmao. They were super afraid of greenlighting it. 

large.gif

DOFP shoulda done better, man.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Deadpool is gonna top every X-Men movie ever. I am dying here. 

I want to see the faces of FOX's executives right now. They were sitting on this goldmine for 10 years lmao. They were super afraid of greenlighting it. 

Maybe Rothman thought Colossus looked too much like a robot.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, grim22 said:

November 2017 - when fans dressed up like Thor will be confronted by Bronies at the movie theater for preview showings on Thursday.

TFA opening wasn't far off that here. Its like the universal fanboy/fangirl signal went out, summoning every single one in full regalia. There were obviously a bunch of Star Wars fans (including Wrathette #1 and her BFF), but there were also Trekkies, Bronies (though one or two might have been furries. The costumes were a little indistinct), witches and other folks I couldn't identify. It was a blast.

• Like 1

I think honestly even FOX execs must be super shocked by all of this. Not even in their wildest dreams they thought this was gonna do 120M 4-day OW lmao. From the MCU, only IM2, IM3, Ultron and Avengers will have bigger OWs.

This thing is gonna open over Man of Steel :lol:

• Like 3

Just now, Blankments said:

GODDAMN IT AND I'M NOT AT THE FUCKING THEATER WATCHING IT *shakes fist in anger*

you know it is going to be in the cinema tomorrow right. And for like the next month or two.

I thought Deadpool was gonna break out back when folks were shitting on the "juvenile" first trailer. Reynolds and the writers gave fans of the character exactly what they wanted, which turned out to be exactly what the GA wanted. Imagine that!