WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Based on the time between their prior tries, looks like they have a good 4-6 years to try again with the franchise. Apocalypse also plays really well OS, China itself may add 150M or more since DOFP did 125M+ in China. 

I think it gets released between 2020 and 2021. 

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Based on the time between their prior tries, looks like they have a good 4-6 years to try again with the franchise. Apocalypse also plays really well OS, China itself may add 150M or more since DOFP did 125M+ in China. 

I was talking about domestic only sorry should've clarified. As for F4, the interest just doesn't seem to be there. Even the first entry wasn't that well received obviously.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darth Dexter of Hoth said:

Can Fox just use Dr. Doom or Sliver Surfer in the X-Men films to keep the fights or does it have to be a Fantastic Four. 

Shit gets complicated.

There's probably a clause the size of two phone books.

And Disney probably won't like that idea. Unlike X-men, the FF characters fit perfectly in MCU.

Can Fox just use Dr. Doom or Sliver Surfer in the X-Men films to keep the fights or does it have to be a Fantastic Four. 

Actually a Dr Doom movie, where victor is the main character, that shows his rise from victor to dr doom and taking over latveria could be great.

9 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

I was talking about domestic only sorry should've clarified. As for F4, the interest just doesn't seem to be there. Even the first entry wasn't that well received obviously.

Fantastic Four has some potential at Fox bUT the fans won't help build hype so they need to get MCU involved.

I doubt they'll be desperate to get rid of FF after Deadpool blew up out of no where like a hidden pineapple grenade.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Darth Dexter of Hoth said:

I think they probably can, they were planning an X-Men/FF crossover movie earlier so they can obviously combine characters. The question is whether using Surfer or Doom resets the rights. Or they may just throw in a Human Torch appearance to do that. Deadpool hitting big has obviously opened a lot of possible paths they can take.